Why here?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sorry I haven't updated in forever I have just had MASSIVE writers block ahhhhh so stupid anyway I am back and I also have another story which is a Jeff the killer x reader!!!!! if you want to have a look that would be most splendid. haha enjoyyyyy!!!!!!!

You woke up with the sun slightly hitting your face. you stirred and a smooth voice said "good morning my little kitten~." you had your head resting on Sebastian's chest and you where completely naked. your tail was wrapped around Sebastian's waist....and something else and you ears were up at the sudden voice. you would normally be happy in the morning but because everything hurt like hell (haha see what I did there haha) you replied with "just dandy you beast from hell, oh no time to do the walk of shame, if I can walk." you sat up and swung your legs over the edge of the bed. Sebastian was some how completely dressed already and he came round to help you up. "you flatter me, kitten hmm are you a bit sore?" he smirked at you. you mentally slapped him and, in a sarcastic voice, said "hmm I wonder why?" you covered yourself with a blanket and walked over to put on your uniform.

~Time skip~

You went into town to get food while Ciel and Sebastian were working and claude and alois were annoying them so you bought them with you. "well you and Sebastian were getting on ok yesterday, claude." he looked at you with a very extremely small smile and said " well if you call insulting each other through a game 'getting on', then yes I agree, my lady. also you were enjoying yourself last night were you not?" you blushed a deep shade of red and looked away. " I'll take that as a yes, though its interesting that you trust him with your, what you call, love." you looked back at claude and said "who said anything about love, I could be playing with his emotions for all you know." claude raised an eyebrow and gave you a 'really' look.

You laughed and you then asked claude something that you might regret. "claude, have you ever in you life, felt love for something or someone?" claude looked away, thinking of how to answer your question. "no, not really although I do love devouring worthy souls." you looked at claude and could tell that he was lying, but you didn't really care at that moment because you saw something that made your blood boil.

It was Sebastian with grell Sutcliff. okay at least f/n isn't h- "OMG ITS GRELL Y/N ITS FUCKING GRELL LETS GO TALK TO HIM AHHHH" you sweat dropped and f/n pulled you to where they were. " OMG GRELL I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH PLEASE CAN I TAKE A PICTURE?!?!?!?!?!?" grell giggled and swooned like a school girl. "see Bassy, I have fans who love me, but why must our love be so one sided?" you rolled your eyes and sighed, as did Sebastian. "grell as much as it pains me to tell you, im taken." grell's jaw dropped to the floor and you laughed. "is this the bitch that took you away from me Bassy?" he glared at you and started up his death sieve. "don't worry my raven, this wont take long hehe." you said as you gracefully dodged all of grell's attempts to hit you.

When grell's guard was down you ripped part of you dress and jammed it into his chainsaw like Sebastian did. "this was my favourite dress as well grell." you said as you punched him in the face and then in the stomach and so on so fourth, until grell was close to unconsciousness. you lent close to his face and yelled "SELFIE, COME ON F/N!!!!" you both posed in front of the wounded grell and snapped a shot. "that's soooo going on Instagram." you both laughed an Sebastian smirked.

On the way back you sat next to claude and alois and talked about modern life for you back at your house. you started to get tired and you looked out of the window. suddenly you felt your head getting heavier and you felt ill, you fell onto Claude's lap and all you heard was the coach stopping and everyone shouting yours and f/n's names as you slipped into darkness.

~Time skip~

You opened your eyes slowly and you saw f/n laying next to you. she was still had her eyes closed so you shook her gently. she stirred and looked into you e/c eyes. "y/n..... where are we?" you looked around and saw an all to familiar place .....you were in your bedroom. "NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING... IT CANT.....Sebastian....." you cried your heart out as you felt all of your room erupt and shake as if all of your emotions exploded. the glass in you windows shattered all around you and the doors slammed. you eyes raged purple and you kept crying out "PLEASE NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING SEBASTIAAAAAAANN!!!!!"