Chapter 2 - Interrogator? This Scarface Is A Joke.

The office door of the room the Third did all of study in was slammed opened, and a man with scars covering his face walked in. A rather large man, in a black trench coat with the most terrifying look Akai had ever seen.

"What do you need, Lord Hokage?" Ibiki asked, his eyes glancing at the little girl slightly, confused as to why she was here because she looked so innocent.

"Kakashi brought this girl to me with the information that this girl was a criminal. She broke into Konoha and also stole things from the gate guards. With every question I have asked her, she has refused to answer. You will get what information you can out of her." The Third explained, and Akai's mouth fell slightly agape.

"What, tashikani?!" Akai screamed out, glancing between the third and the large man they were going to hand her over to. "I'm not a criminal!"

"You broke the laws. You are a criminal, and you will be treated like one." Ibiki said as he grabbed the girls upper arm roughly, and began to drag her out of the room, even as the girl began to flail around and kick on the ground.

"This can be categorized as child abuse, Scarface! You guys are the evil ones here, tashikani!" Akai yelled in anger.

"Damn you idiotic guards! Damn you pervert shinobi! Damn you old smoker! Damn you psychotic scarface! DAMN THIS FREAKING VILLAGE!!!"

Kakashi's eyes twitched, as he watched Ibiki dragged the girl out of the building. She was screaming every kind of insult a human can ever yell out in a single breath, and Kakashi was now itching to grab a soap and forced the girl to eat it.

"What do you think, Kakashi?" Hiruzen asked, his lips curved into a small, amused smile.

"She has a large chakra reserves," the jounin replied, "but she doesn't use any of it. She drank two bottles of sake and still in her full consciousness. She's not someone to be underestimated, even if she's not a shinobi."

The Hokage nodded. "I wonder what's the reason of her hatred. A child of her age shouldn't have been travelling alone as a thief. Let's hope that Ibiki can get something out of her."

| * | * | * | * | * |

Ibiki tied the girl to a metal chair in the middle of the dark room. He crossed his arms.

"Let's make it easy and cooperate with me. What's your name?"

The girl shrugged.

"How old are you?"

"I'm still young, tashikani. You're the old one."

Ibiki glared at the girl, as he grabbed a kunai and approached her. He pointed the kunai on her neck.

"I wouldn't mind seeing your blood. Now just answer me. Who are you?"

"... Someone." Akai answered.

The jounin growled. He hit the girl's head. "Do you want me to hurt you, kid?!" He roared. The girl gave him a smug grin.

"I'm just a kid, like how you called me. If you hurt me, that's child abuse. It was forbidden by the law. That means you're a criminal, tashikani."

"That's my job to do whatever it takes to get you to talk!"

"I'm currently talking to you. Job or not, doesn't matter."

"Shut up already." He grunted, as he made a cut on her cheek.

"Hey! Not there! If you want a scar buddy, you can just ask, tashikani!"

The interrogator ignored her. "Name? Tell me or I'll force it out of you." He demanded.

She smiled innocently. "I would like to see you try. Besides, I thought you told me to shut up?"