Chapter 11 - Purple Haired Goblin.

"Let's make this simple, and start over, tashikani. My name is Akai Hozuki. I was known as Akai Kiri, the Red Mist of Kirigakure. One of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, the wielder of Hiramekarei."

The Hokage let out his tenth sigh in the minute.

"So what do you expect me to do? Lock you up? Interrogate you? Let you stay here? You're making everything complicated, Akai."

"I took pride in that." She replied smugly, crossing her arms, "and there's no need to do anything. I'm not going to harm anyone."

"You still have your bad habit." Hiruzen pointed out, referring to the orange book in her hands, and a certain masked shinobi who had his fingers twitching, while glaring at her.

She laughed sheepishly. "Even with that, no one is killed, right? Besides, he's an elite shinobi. He should have been able to protect the book. And I just want to borrow it for a while. This is the only edition I haven't read."

"It has explicit content, you know?" Ibiki asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yup." She said, as she showed the page she was at. The Hokage quickly turned away, covering his nose, trying to stop the bleeding, while Ibiki's eyes began to twitch at the sight. She grinned, and turned the book, then continued reading.

"A-Anyways..." Hiruzen trailed off, wiping away the blood, "Would you want to hide this fact, or not? I'll tell the jōnins no matter what, but I can hide it from the chūnins."

"The less the better." She replied, "I'm a badass, and no one will know."

"... You're dismissed."

She disappeared, with the orange book still in her grip.

| * | * | * | * | * |

The next few days was uneventful, unless you count the time when Kakashi was found in her bedroom, currently searching for his prized possession. Let's end the story with a chopped off silver hair, and a beaten up jōnin who was accused as pervert (which is true).

Akai found herself sitting on a tree near the gates, watching as the previously said perv, Whiskers, and 3 strangers walked out of the village, heading out to the Land of Waves.

She was glad at how everything is. Ibiki was getting busier with his works, resulting him leaving his team in the middle of training.

So, she taught weaponry to her teammates. She taught them how to use a sword. Akito showed his teammates many sealing techniques, while Shin shared his knowledge about medical justsus. Best part? Ibiki knows nothing about this. The team is looking forward for surprising him.

Akai jumped off the branch, and began to walk away, her hands in her pockets. She made her way towards the training grounds, to meet her said Sensei.

"Akai," Ibiki called, causing her to turn, raising an eyebrow, "Follow me. I can't train the team, but you need a sensei. And I want you to go with her to the training ground."

Akai frowned. "Her, tashikani?"

"Is that the brat, Ibiki?" A voice said, causing her eyes to twitch.

Akai turned, to see one of the strangest human in Konoha. The woman had light brown, pupil-less eyes. Her purple hair was styled in a short, spiky, fanned-ponytail. She wore a fitted mesh body suit that stretched from her neck down to her thighs. Over this she wore a tan overcoat with a purple in-seam and a pocket on each side, a dark orange mini-skirt, a dark blue belt, and pale grey shin guards. In addition to her Konoha forehead protector, she also wears a small pendant that looks like a snake fang and a wrist watch.