Chapter 8 - 'Home'

The moment Akai opened her eyes, she instantly cringed, and closed them again.

"I hate sun." She muttered. She heard a small chuckle beside her. Turning, she slowly opened her eyes, to meet a pair of blue eyes staring back at her in worry.

"How are you feeling, Akai?"

"Where is this?" She asked back, totally confused. Akito raised an eyebrow.

"Hospital, of course. You got a flashback in the middle of your fight with Ibiki, and you passed out."

"Where are the others?" She asked him once more, as she slowly sat up. She flinched, holding her head. Akito noticed this, and only let out a sigh.

"Shin's still at his house, and I don't know what about Ibiki-sensei. Don't worry, you were unconscious for less than 24 hours. You may leave the hospital whenever you want. Anyways, Ibiki-sensei said that we may skip training today if you still don't feel well." Hearing this, Akai jumped off the bed.

"I don't want to meet him today, tashikani." She said, looking down through the large window.

"What's with you and him?"

She shook her head. "We just don't... get along well..." She said, before she starts looking around. She noticed that she was still wearing her clothes from yesterday, and she was grateful of that.
Akito chuckled, as he pulled out her dagger from his pocket.

"I bet you're looking for this." He offered, and she took the dagger immediately, "It's a great dagger, that's what my brother said when he saw it."

"Of course it is, tashikani," she bragged, grinning, "It was made by the best swordsmith in the shinobi world."

"Well, Akito, I'll take my leave." Akai said, climbing the windowsill, "Ja ne!"

She jumped down, and disappeared among the crowds.

| * | * | * | * | * |

"What do you mean you let her leave by herself?!" Ibiki's voice echoed throughout the village, slightly frightening everyone around. But it wasn't until they saw the man walking down the street with a red face and a deadly look in his eyes did they jump to the side and cower in fear from the large man.

"I-I didn't know she wasn't allowed to be out here by herself!" Akito said, his quiet voice slightly louder than it normally was. He was practically running to keep up with Ibiki, and somewhere along the way Shin joined them.

"You were well aware that she is a CRIMINAL. She told you that the first day she met you guys!" Ibiki said. "Akai!" He screamed out as the blue haired girl came into his sight. She glanced over at the angry man before her eyes widened and she took off running.

"Try and catch me, tashikani!" She screamed out as she let out a loud laugh, only irritating the large man even more. He growled slightly under his breath as he ran after her, passing a few of the new Genin with their sensei's.

But he didn't stop until he saw the blue haired girl being held up by the collar of her shirt by a certain silver-haired jonin.

"AAAHH!!!! THE PEDOPHILE HAS ME! SCARFACE HELP ME!" Akai screamed as she tried to break free from the jonin holding her.

Ibiki sighed heavily as he walked over towards them, earning a smirk from the masked jonin. "Having fun Ibiki?" He asked.

"Shut it, Hatake." Ibiki growled as he grabbed the girl from Kakashi, keeping her by the collar of her shirt. As Ibiki dragged her away, Akai's screams for Naruto to save her were the only thing that could be heard through the whole village.