Chapter 2

Hey Im back....Sitting here with my friend and after I made her read the first chapter she thought that this was acctually written by Carlisle....wow....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella, wake up. I made breakfast," a soft voice said. I felt a series of kisses along my neck and smiled.

Carlisle was hovering over me with a tray of eggs and bacon in one hand. I'm in love. I never realized how hungry I was until now. He helped me sit up and then set the tray in front of me. In 30 seconds flat  I had it all ate and Carlisle blinked at me surprised.

" I take it was good." He said with a smile. I nodding also smiling. I set the tray on the floor and motioned for him to come here. His grin got bigger and he shook his head. I furrowed my eyebrows comfused. "Bandages."

I nodded suddenly remembering my injury. It didnt hurt that bad. Carlisle lifted me up and took me upstairs. When we werent kissing yesterday, we  decided that it would be better if I went shirtless so Carlisle wouldnt have to keep taking off my shirt to change my bandages. The only thing was that Carlisle wanted me more sexually. Not that I had anything against it, but Carlisle wanted me more and I knew I wouldnt be abel to resist if he wanted me.

after he gave me a bath and changed my bandages on my stomach, he put underwear and a bra on me. His hands were a little bit shaky like he didnt want to put everything away. He wanted to jsut take me there. I knew he wouldnt because he had more self control than that, but still, you know. I sighed in relief as he pulled my pants up.

"What are you thinking?" He asked cleaning up.

"I feel so safe with you," I simply said.

He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead. "I have never felt more alive than I do with you right now." He said looking at me straight in the eyes. His golden brown eyes telling the whole truth.

He leaned in for a kiss and as we were kissing I heard a small growl from him. It felt so odd hearing him growl because he was always so in control. He gripped my thighs harder as he kissed me deeper. Then Carlisle wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me like that to the living room. I hardly noticed when he laid me on the couch then laid on top of me. For a vampire that was cold as stone, he sure was light.

When he pulled away, I sighed angrily. I was enjoying myself. I looked at him with an annoyed expression that made him chuckle. "We have all week for that." I knew that but I still wanted to continue. He got off me and went to  get something, which I suspected was the chess board. Yep, called it.

After loosing 5 out of 6 games, which I think he just let me win one because he felt sorry for me, I refused to play anymore. We had spent the entire morning playing and it was only noon. Carlisle set the board on the floor then hovered over me. I smiled as he kissed me. I felt one of his legs go between mine as he held onto my waist. We both knew what we wanted, that didnt mean we were ready to give in though.

"Please," I whipsered as we continued to kiss.

 Carlisle let out something between a growl, moan, and a groan as he started to upbutton my pants. My heart raced at the thought of it finally happening. Then he stopped and became a statue. He rebuttoned my pants and laid his head on my chest. We stayed like that for a good two hours. The next thin I knew I fell asleep.

Then I woke up and it was dark. Carlisle was standing by the window across the room. I moaned wipping the sleep from my eyes.

He turned to me and smiled. "Your awake."

He walked over to me an helped me up, ignoring my questions of where we were going. He took me into the kitchen where I stopped and started crying. I couldnt believe it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There. Thank you for voting and reading.

Love you all

Vote

Comment

Fan me

Once again love you all.