Chapter 7

I walked into the living room, followed by Carlisle. Four pairs of eyes stared at us. Jasper was giving me a look, Alice was smirking at me.

"Bella, your things are in Carlisle's room. Also, we need to talk." Alice said heading upstairs.

I glanced at Jasper, he gave me a nodd and reasurred me. I slowly followed Alice. She was sitting on a queen sized bed witha  happy look on her face.

"What is it Alice?" I asked.

"Bella, you chose Carlisle over your dad. That made Carlisle really happy. It could happen any time now."She said.

I smiled and sat down on the bed. "Really."

She nodded.

Alice and i talked about my future with Carlisle for a good hour. I found out the that Carlisle had serious feelings for me. That mad eme feel better about my feelings for him.

Soon after out talk, Alice left me  laying on the bed halfway into a deep sleep. Faintly I heard Carlisle walk into the room and  lay beside me. I turned to face him and buried my face into his rock hard chest. He rubbed my back as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I was alone. Howevewr it didnt last for long. Carlisle came in smirking.

"Hey." I greeted.

He came over to me and kissed me. I ran my hands through his hair. It's a good thing today's Saturday because I dont think I'll make it out of bed. I moaned as Carlisle kissed down my neck, closer to my breasts. We both started to undress each other. I managed to get hsi shirt off and his pants unbuttoned while he got all my outer clothes off before Carlisle froze as a car engine came up.

He got up and rebuttoned his pants and walked out without a shirt. I walked over to the window and looked out. Charlie was out there talking to Carlisle. Charlie looked disgusted because it was pretty obvious to what we were doing. I opened the window a smidge and listened.

"How are you going to get home?" carlisle asked.

" I ll walk."

"Nonsense, Alice will take you home." Carlisle said. A second later, Alice came around the corner of the house.

"Come along Charlie," She said, pulling him along.

I guessed the rest of the family was out hunting to give us privacy. Carlisle came back up and threw me on the bed then. I laughed as he unbuttoned his pants again and let me take them off like we were never interupted. Carlisle's hands seemed to be on every part of my body at once and it felt amazing. I didnt feel any pain because of all the p,leasure I was in.

~~~(You know what happenes use your imagination)

Afterwards, I was laying on the bed, panting while Carlisle was ready for antoher round, but had to wait becuasue of my being human.

"How was that?" He asked.

I smiled. "Great."

*********

HEY THANKS FOR READING

ILL UPDATE ANTOHER CHAPTER TODAY

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT