Chapter 13

Over the next few months, the twins grew more. Charlie mentioned it once or twice, but decided he didn't want to know. Snow came down about a month before Alice had her vision. The Volturi were coming here. To kill us all. There's no way I will let them hurt my family.

"Aro," I greeted. I had an idea what he saw, but it wasn't true. we have broken no laws. "What you saw isn't true."

"Really," Said a smooth cool voice.

"Yes, they aren't' immortal children. Perhaps you'd like to come here to find out yourself." I knew that he'd agree.

He was quite for a moment. Thinking if this was a trap or not maybe. then he said. "Perhaps I would." Then hung up.

I knew that he was going to be here. I made my back into the living room to find Alice blurt out "Two weeks."

That wasn't much time, but it would have to do. I already had an idea. I didn't know how it would work out, but I had to try. "Okay, everyone will go to my friends across the world to ask them to witness the twins to prove that they aren't immortal children. I will stay here with Bella and the twins to find out the twins gifts and see if it could help in the battle if it will come to it."

Everyone nodded, then Alice got a call on her phone. It looked as though she expected it. She talked with them very briefly, but turned to say, "Esme's coming. She knows who went to Aro."

~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry if its so short.

Two chapters in a day. :)

Vote

Comment

Fan me

Love you all

thanks for reading.

planning on starting another story  with Carlisle and Bella though.