Chapter 8

This is just a filler.

Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Carlisle and I had to pull it all together because Alice texted me in the night saying that they were on their way. I didnt know where they were or went to got to hunt, but I'm glad they gave us privacy. I did want more time with Carlisle, but I had enough patients to wait. I hope.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Alice asked as soon as I walked in the living room.

I grinned. Good thing I was used to her happiness. "Good."

"Thank ou for taking care of your emotions. I would've gone ctrazy if I had to spend another day with your mixed up lovey doey emotions."Jasper said walking past me and Alice.

I grinned more. It was good to have them back.

Carlisle chuckled as Jasper passed him. Rose and Emmett came in then and just simply smiled. I was glad that Rose didnt say anything. She may be thinking it, but as long as she isnt saying it. I went over to sit on Carlisle's lap and Jasper groaned.

"I thought you two settled this!" He whinned.

I looked at Carlisle then slid off his lap. "Thank you." He said.

Carlise and I sulked after that. The rest of the day we did different things. I finished my homework that Carlisle was "kind" enough to point out while everyone else had already finished and was starting something else. Depressing.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Sorry if it's too short. I just wanted to get another chapter in before I went to bed or got too busy. I gotta go to bed early tonight because Im gonna b up for 24 hours straight tmr and Friday so gotta get to bed early.

Love ou all for reading.

Vote

Comment

Fan