Chapter 6

Hey I wont be able to update as much now that I'm out of school, but I will update as often as I can so just hang in there with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a groan when I heard the whole diner gasp. I wanted a quiet evening, not this. Charlie grabbed me by the arm and took me outside with Carlisle sitting there lokking intense.

"Would you like to tell me why the hell you are dating your boyfriends father?" Charlie asked sternly.

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it. It was really hard to explain. I'm not even sure where to start. Really, how do you tell your father that you are dating your vampire ex boyfriends' "father" who happenes to be a vampire too?

"It's hard to explain." I mumbled.

He stared at me. "It's hard to explain?"

I nodded slowly. Charlie opened his mouth to say something, but Carlisle came out.

"Charlie, let me explain this, please." He said while taking my hand.

I could tell that Charlie was furious by the look on his face. Carlisle cleared his throat and started the story again," Well, a few weeks ago, Bella came to me with a cut on her stomach from Edward. He got jealous and pushed her into a pile of rocks when her and Jacob were hanging out.

And at that moment, Esme and I weren't doing good. I had decided to divorce her and planed to give her the papers when she got home from...shopping...., but Bella came and Alice decided to take everyone camping while I was helping Bella get on her feet. Stuff happened and here we are. I love her."

Charlie kept looking back and forth from Carlisle to me angrily. I knew the wheels were turning in his head. He motioned for me to follow him to the back of the squad car. Carlisle pretended to check his phone while really listening to the conversation too.

He looked straight into my eyes and said ," I dont want you to get hurt by another Cullen."

"Dad, Carlisle's different. You should know that." I objected.

Charlie started to shake his head, but I cut him off and went to Carlisle, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car. He cant control me. I love Carlisle and he cant do anything about it. I'm 18, I am able to date whoever I want.

Carlisle didnt say anyhting the whole ride back to his house. i knew he was disappointed that we didnt get ot go where he wanted to take me. I felt really bad. When we got into the garage and the door shut behind us, I smirked and climbed into the back seat. Carlisle looked at me with a bemused look. I smilply motioned for him to come back here with me.

In a second, He was here with a big smile. I gently pulled him closer for a kiss. As the kiss went on, he laid me back down across the back seat, him pressed up against me, pushing my dress up around my waist, and holding onto my thighs tightly. I ran my hands through his hair and hang on as his kisses started to travel downward. I moaned slightly and ran my hands down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it out of his jeans.

When he got to the top of my breast, he stopped and looked at me. We both knew we wanted it bad, but in the back of a car isnt' the most romantic. Carlisle got off me, and rebuttoned his shirt, still looking down at my body just laying there with my dress around my waist, legs spread, and my underwear (Untouched) fully exposed.

He leaned down to kiss my neck once more than got out and helped me out. So close, but not quite. Now before we went inside, which I'm sure everybody knew because of Alice and their hearing, we had to try to act like we weren't about to have sex in the garage. Harder than it sounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it.

Love you all.

Thanks for reading.

Vote

Comment

Fan me.