Chapter 3

Obviously, I was happy crying, but to a vampire that hasn't had any kind of emotion is over 300 years, I must be sad crying. Carlisle stood in front of me worried.

"I'm sorry. I-I-" He stuttered. The first time I ever heard that. He moved to clean up, but I grabbd his arm.

He looked into my eyes, hurt. I wiped away my tears and faced him. I tried to put what I was thinking into words, but I couldn't find any, so I did the next best thing. I kissed him to tell him every emotion I was feeling. He obviously got my message as he pushed me against the wall, a smile on his face, and his hands caressing my arms, waist, and head gentely at the same time. Part of me felt excited because we could give in right now, but I wanted to enjoy the surprise.

Pushing him away, I moved to look at the kitchen transformed into a two chair restaurant with dimmed lights, two freshly lit candles a wine glass filled with I think sparkling water, and silver tablewear for me complete with a meal. "This is amazing Carlisle."

As he helped me sit down, I smelt the italian food. It smelt better than an actual Italian resaurant. I heard music playing in the living room, then a gust of air told me that Carlisle was behind me. He kissed my neck as I ate. Then sat down beside me and watched me eat. I savored every bite.

After I was done eating he produced a rose. I grinned as he gave it to me and kissed my hand. "This is great. I love it."

"I'm glad you like it. It only took me an hour to set everything up, then another hour to cook the food and to get it right." He said with a smile.

"So, is this our first date?" I decided to ask.

If this would be our first date then that would mean that we would be closer to giving in, even if he refused me a few times. Since he was born in the 1600's. it was very plausable that he would want to be married to me before we have sex. Honestly, for him, I would definalty marry him. He makes me feel at home and safe.

""Sure, but no sex."

I knew it. "When?"

He thought about it for a minute. "Third date. Maybe."

Third date. Not bad. I nodded and leaned in for a kiss. After we broke apart, He left for a split second and came back carring a chess board. NOT AGAIN. I was about to protest to loosing again when he kissed me.  A full on passionate kiss that told me everything that he felt towards me, how bad he wanted me right now, but wanted to wait.

"I'm going to teach you how to play chess." He stated.

***

After an hour and a half, I still couldnt win. Carlisle just chiuckled as he helped me to the couch. I guess that was my bed this week. And in all honesty, it was a lot more comfortable than my bed at home.

"YOu are terrible at chess," He said amussingly.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Have you ever thought that maybe I wasnt meant to play chess?" I asked sighing.

He shrugged. " I dont know, but it sure is funny."

He moved behind me and started humming while rubbing my head. Soon, with Carlisle's help, I fell asleep and dreamed peacefully. However, by the next morning, i coulnt remember what my good dream was about.

As I opened my eyes to the sunlight, I smelt toast and bacon. I couldn't help but smile. I loved it when someone took care of me lke this without needing to. It showed just how much you mean to the person. Then, he walked in at a human pace, with a tray. My stomach growled at the smell. Carlisle gave me a kiss before he let me have the tray.

"I'm going hunting real quick. I'll be back soon." he told me disappearing.

I ate my breakfast in peace, thinking of all the things we could do today. One thing I konw was that Carlisle and I were not going to play chess agian. Then a few minutes after I finished eatting, I heard a phone ring. Must be Carlisle's..

Thinking it was Alice, I answered it without looking at the ID.

"Hello?"

"Bella, what's going on over there?"

AN: SO TEMPTING TO LEAVE IT HERE.

"Uh, what do you mean?" I asked trying to play dumb.

"I saw Alice's vison. YOu gave in!? YOu kissed Carlisle?" He growled furiously.

I boy I wish.

"No I didnt'. I havent given anything away." At least I was telling some truth.

He didnt listen. He stated talking too fast for me to understand, but I heard Talk Esme and be there soon, so I assumed that he and Esme were on there way to talk to us. Man, I thought we had a month to secretly date.

Just a second after I hung up Carlsie's phone, my phone rang. I didnt bother answering it with a hello.

"Bella, he's comming." Alice shouted into the phone. I had to hold it away from my ear so she wouldnt bust my eardrum.

"I know Alice, he jsut called."

"It's my fault. I let myself think of you two for a one second then he saw."She trailed off into a sob. "Bella, he's coming to kill Carlisle." She sobbed harder.

I dropped the phone in shock. I knew Edward was overpretective. I mean thaet s why I went to Carlisle. I knew he wouldnt be over protective, but trying to kill someone that has been like a father to you  for almost a century is stupid.

"Bella!" I heard Alice's voice come out of the phone.

I jumped a little then picked up the phone .

"Over my dead body"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA

MAN MY HANDS ARE HURTING.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. LET ME KNOW.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN ME

I'LL FAN BACK

LOVE YOU.