Chapter 14

Bella took the twins upstairs to sleep, while everyone else waited for Esme to show up. I had a pretty good idea that it was Edward, but you cant count your chicks before they hatch. Where did that come from? Anyway. Alice was pacing the room at vampire speed in anger. She obviously knew who told, but didn't know how so she was freaking out.

"Alice calm down." I told her softly.

She stopped and looked at me straight. "Calm down? The Volturi is coming and I know what's going to happen. We're all going to die."

"Not if we convince Aro."

Rose was standing by the window looking angry and thoughtful, but when we started talking she turned her head. "How do you plan on convincing Aro? He's not a big fan of yours Carlisle."

I looked at everyone in the room. They all seemed like they'd given up.

"Have you all given up already? We haven't even started. I love Bella and our children and I will fight to keep them safe." I said with venom in my voice.

They all looked at me as if I just drank a human right in front of them. I knew what they were thinking. This is Carlisle, he's the compassionate one. The one always in control The pacifist. And here I was wanting to fight.  I stared back with anger then jumped out the window.

Alice called after me, but I didn't listen. I needed to think. I had to think of a plan fast. We were running out of time. I had friends all over the world from those centuries that I was alone, so maybe if I asked them to help. Not to fight, but to witness. Maybe if enough people knew the truth then Aro would be satisfied.

When I went back to the house, Esme was already there sitting on the side of one of the couches. She looked at me with a small grin. I returned that grin a little awkwardly.

"Esme, did Edward find out and tell Aro?" I asked a second later, not wanting to waste a second.

She nodded seriously. "He came back to make peace with you and Bella, but he found out that you two had twins and got angry. He told me and said that he was planning on going to Aro."

"Well, I have a plan." I heard Bella walk down the stairs, listening closely. "I'm going to give you all a number or location and we have to try to get all of my friends to come here to witness the twins to prove to Aro that they aren't immortal."

They all agreed, even Esme.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY another chapter. :)