Chapter 5

Well, It's been a few weeks since Esme and Edward left our lives. The rest of the gang came back. It was a shock when they found out, but they eventually got used to it. It was odd not seeing Esme, but Alice said she was in LA doing a movie role. It wasn't what she said she wanted to do but I'm glad she's happy.

Edward on the other hand was living with a clan in the Amazon.

Sadly, Jasper was going insane from our emotions too. He kept saying that he was going to lock us in Carlisle's office and let us take care of our emotions, but it hasnt happened yet. Carlisle and I have gone out on a few dates, but nothing passed dating. We were honestly trying to keep our emotions under control, but every time we kissed we both wanted to jump all over each other.

I wasnt sure what we were waiting for, but I wish we'd hurry up. Yesterday, Carlisle said that he'd think about having sex after we've told Charlie, so I guess I'm the one holding us back because I dont want to tell Charlie.

Although right now, I am waiting for Carlisle to come down so we can go out to eat at the diner. I guess Alice had ahold of him to make me wait for this long. Only been ten minutes, but it feels longer. Emmett was waiting with me, watching me pace back and forth as fast as i could, which still must be slow for him.

"Bella," Emmett said nodding to the stairs.

I stopped in my tracks. Carlisle was standing at the top of the stairs with his usual gelled hair ruffled like he just woke up. Alice must have ran her hands through it a few million times to get it like that. He had on a white dress shirt tucked into a pair of pale blue denim jeans. It went great with the blue dress Alice lent me. (Same one as prom in Twilight) Smiling, I hopped ouver to the bottom of the stairs. Carlisle stood there looking at me a moment longer, then rushed to my side.

I'll never get used to vampire speed. Carlisle took my hand and as slow as he could, which was still quit fast for me, lead me out to his car. Maybe I was commiting suicide going to a diner in a town that knew everyone's name, but I didnt feel like driving to Port Angels for dinner.

"Ready for tonight?" JHe asked, caressing my hand.

Shockingly enough, his hand didnt feel cold anymore, just hard. Maybe I was getting used to the cold feeling. I jsut noded, not believing that Carlisle was mine now. He was the guy that I never thought I'd get because he was perfect.

When we got to the diner, he ordered me a burger and fries saying that I didnt need to fill up because we were going somewhere else after. It was very awkward waiting while half the town was just staring at us.

"Ignore them" He whispered.

It was hard to ignore them when they never took their eyes off you, and talking about you right in front of you. I cleared my throat nervously. Maybe this wasnt a good idea. Carlisle must have sensed my regret and leaned forward, giving me an I love you peck on the lips. I smiled and pecked him back.

"BELLA!!"

I turned to see my extremely shocked father stare at me with wide eyes full of surprise, anger, and disbelief.

Great.

"Dad, I''m dating Carlisle Cullen." I said with an innocent smile.

A whole room full of gasps could be heard after that.

Super.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST DAY FOR SENIORS AT POPLAR BLUFF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

WHOOOO!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS. SORRY IF ITS SHORT. I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT ALSO SO DONT BE MAD AT ME.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME

I WILL FAN BACK

LOVE YOU ALL

THANKS FOR READING.