Chapter 6: Tour

~Kai~
I open the door to my dorm, a cold blast of air sends a chill down my spine. I walk through the threshold to find one side of the room bare while the other was covered in snow. "Good Morning stranger!" Said a boy with white and mint green hair. He wore thin rimmed glasses along with a pale blue sweater and white shorts. "Hello, stranger." I return. "What's your name snowman?" I ask. "My name is Jackson Northern, your roommate, you must be Kai I assume?" He said. "Yeah, it is... I like what you did to this side of the room it's very.........winter." I said awkwardly. "Yeah sorry about that, I happens unexpectedly at times." He said. "It's okay I like the way it looks, so I presume that you have ice and snow as your ability?" I asked. "Correct you are, how about you?" He asked. "I don't know, all I know is that I'm a biter and not to open this piece of paper Bloom gave me." I said. "A biter, how strange and by the way, if you want to explore the school some more i would be glad to show you." Jack said. "Sure, I should know this place before I get lost in it." I agreed. "Okay let me help you unpack then we can go." He said. Jack got up from his bed and helped me fill my shelves and dressers. I put up some of my favorite drawings and a few knock knacks and collectibles to make it more of my style. "Thanks, for the help." I said. "No problem, now let's go have some fun." He said. I followed him out the door along with his trail of snow he left behind. We entered the great maze of trees again and walked all the way to the left. We walked up to a blue door with gold detail. "Let's see what's behind door number one!" Jack said. He opened the door to reveal a room covered in geodes and crystals. "This is the mine, if you enter here enter with caution you may get lost in there and never come back." He explained. "That's not creepy," I tried to move on to another subject "uhh.... What's behind this door." I said. It was a door made out stone covered in vines. I opened the door to see a white marble well. "This is the door to the vineyard and this beauty is the wishing well, what ever you wish will appear." Jack said. "But be careful what you wish for." An unknown voice said. "Who said that?" I asked. "I did, over here at the statues." The voice said again. "I don't see you." I said. "You will, this is her favorite thing to do to any new student." Jack said. "Allow me to formally introduce my self" a girl emerged and walked through the stone wall behind the well, " I am Whitney Bell and as if you couldn't already tell I'm a Ghost." She said. "You're a ghost?" I asked. The girl had lavender hair with two braids under a mini top hat, she had one bright pink eye and one gray eye, she wore a pink and purple striped top with a skirt covered in cotton candy like spirals and a black petticoat. "Yes I am now are we gonna use this wishing well or not?" She asked. Jack and I walked over and looked into the well. "Whose gonna go first?" I asked. "I'll go first." Jack said. He dropped a coin into the well, the coin had disappeared into the dark abyss of the well. "I wish for a tub of mint and chip ice cream!" Jack yelled.  The coin came back up and levitated above our heads, I began to morph and grow. It then shone a blinding light, we all shielded our eyes and heard a crash behind us. "Well you did ask for a tub of ice cream." Whitney said as she giggled. Jack and I turned around to find a bath tub filled to the brim with mint and chip ice cream. "COOL!" I yelled. I grabbed a coin from my pocket and threw it into the well. "I wish for a new red beanie." I said and just like that the coin jumped out of the water and landed on my head. I began to flow red and morph around my head to form a beanie. "I am now satisfied." I said. "My turn!" Whitney said. She threw her coin in and said "I wish we were all back in the hall of trees." And at the speed of light we were transported back into the center of the hall. "That was awesome!" I said. "What other rooms are there!" I exclaimed. "We should probably save that for later it's already midnight." Whitney said. "Wait it's midnight, Bloom told me not to open this letter until midnight." I said. "Well where is it?" Jack said. "It's back in the room." I said. "Well why are standing around like statues, let's go open that letter!" Whitney said ecstatically. We all raced back to mine and Jacks dorm, we opened the door and grabbed the letter off my night stand. "OPEN IT!" Jack said. I opened the letter, it said "Meet me at the enchanted library.~B.D." I looked up and saw faces of shock towards me. "The library!?" Whitney said frightfully. "The library is forbidden!" Jack said. "And plus there is no possible way to get passed those doors, they are always locked." Jack added. "And Ghost proof." Whitney said. "Well if Bloom wants to meet me in a forbidden room then I should probably go." I said. "I'm coming with you and so is Jack." Whitney said. "I'm sorry, what?" Jack replied. "It could be dangerous you can't go alone." Whiney said. "Okay then, let's go break into the library!" I said.