Chapter 3: Dream-E-scape

A.N:part two to part two :p
~Kai~
I opened my eyes only to be surrounded my pure darkness. No bus, no seats and no alcoholic bus driver (that was a good thing). There's nothing I hate more than being alone but add being alone in the dark, that makes it a million times worse. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I could only see, think and breathe. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I shouted in my mind. I heard the sound of a switch go off as a beam of light emerged above me.  The light was emerging from nothing, no opening, there was no possible way light could have just appeared. A shadow appeared into the light, standing there, staring right at me. The shadow was crooked and deformed like it had fallen from a building. I blinked and the shadow was had moved closer. I closed my eyes out of fear but quickly opened them again, the shadow had gotten closer, and closer, and closer. It was as if the shadow was playing red light green light. I closed my eyes one last time...the shadow was gone. I heart was pounding faster than it has ever gone before. It was quiet, I stopped breathing. All I can hear was my own heart, beating and pulsating. "Peekaboo, I found you." I voice had whispered into my right ear as it began to cover my mouth and my nose with its bone like hands. I couldn't breathe, I was suffocating. Then everything was getting fuzzy and dark. Suddenly I slammed my head against something, I opened my eyes to find my self back on the bus yet again being the only passenger being driven by a possibly drunk bus driver. My head now throbbing with sudden pain yet again. "This is your stop lad now can you please do me a favor and GET!!! OFF!!" The drunk said. I got off with my luggage and I'm glad I did, a few moments later I heard a crash from the direction the bus had gone. I turn around to face the towering building known as Big Ben. To my surprise there was nobody here, it seemed as if London was vacated.