Chapter 7: Corridors and Halls

~Jackson~
A frantic knocking was heard at the door. Kai and Whitney whipped their heads around towards the door. "Hello, is everything okay?!?" Yelled the voice. I walked over to the door and opened it, the most ethereal, the most beautiful and the most radiant figure stood before me.

~Kai~
Jackson walked over to our door and opened it. I girl with long orange hair, and bright fiery eyes walked in. "I heard yelling and I jut wanted to make sure everything was okay." The girl said. She wore a pastel orange and pastel pink lace top with red ribbon in a criss-cross design along with a white Oxford collar and orange tool skirt with pale pink ballet shoes. "Don't worry everything is fine Alexis." Whitney said. "Yeah everything is fine." Jack said with puppy dog eyes, I'm pretty sure he likes her. "Oh hey you finally woke up." Alexis said to me. "Yeah and I'm still debating if this is a dream or not." I said. "I'm Kai." I extended my hand for a hand shake. "I'm Alexis Cinders." She grabbed my hand and shook it rapidly. Her hand was scorching hot, it felt as if I put my hand on a hot pan. "AGAHAGGA." I screamed." Alexis retracted her hand quickly. "Sorry that happens when I'm excited." She said. "I forgot to mention that I'm partially made of fire." She explained. "That's really cool and also very terrifying." I said. "Speaking of terrifying what was all the commotion about anyways? She said.  "We're going down to the forbidden library!" Whitney said. Jack and I looked at her sternly. "She was gonna find out anyways she tried to open it all the time." Whitney said. "Well let's get going shall we." Jack said. "We have to hurry I'm already five minutes late." I said. We all rushed out of my room and ran to the hall of trees. "Follow me I know a short cut." Alexis said. She grabbed Jacks hand a began to run. Whitney floated and I ran trying not to hit a tree. Alexis opened a door frantically, we walked into a room that resembled the beach. Without knowing I ran into somebody, she grabbed my arm but I continued running. The girl had black and teal hair? She wore a shredded shirt and pale green skirt that resembled fish scales. "You run into a girl and don't even say excuse me!" The girl said. "Sorry I'm sort of in a rush." I said. "Where are you going?" She asked. "The forbidden library!" I shouted. Te ocean roared the faster the whole group ran. "CAN I TAG ALONG!" She shouted. "SURE WHY NOT!" I returned. "IM LILY BY THE WAY!" Lily said. "IM KAI!" I said. Alexis opened another door, this time we began to fall. Everyone began to scream except for lily. "YOUR NOT SCARED!" I exclaimed. "NO THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!" She said. "REALLY!" I said. "YES NOW BE CAREFUL THE NEXT DOOR IS OPEN!" She said. I turned around and fell through the door and landed on a pile of blue fluff. "IS EVERYONE OKAY!" Alexis shouted. "YES!" we all shouted. "What is this stuff?" Lily said. "It tastes like cotton candy." Jack said. "That's because it is cotton candy." A boy with baby blue and pink hair. The boy pressed a button and the cotton candy mountain diminished into nothing. "Oh I see the new kid stumbled down here as well." The boy wore a headband crown made out of candy corn and m&m's, along with thick rimmed "nerdy" glasses with a tank top with a melting ice cream print and mint green shorts and multi colored converse. "Hey new kid I'm Richard Sweet, so how has the school been for you so far?" He asked helping us get back to our feet. "Pretty crazy but fun." I said "What happened to the cotton candy cloud?" Said another voice. "I had to put it away for now I needs more citric acid." Richard said. "Speaking of Citric acid here's the package I found on the top shelf shorty." The boy emerging from the closet said. "I may be short but I have a lot more energy." Richard said. "And that's why you give the best hugs." The boy said again, he had purple hair that turned into a giant curl in the front, he wore a green headband and a green jacket with a galaxy tank top underneath. He had grey shorts and futuristic green glasses, he also had purple eyes and moles on his face. "Oh hey the new kid is here." The boy said, "Thats Zachary, my best friend." Richard said. "And partner in crime." Zach added on. "There closer than two peas in a pod." Whitney whispered to me. "What's your name?" Zach and Rich said in unison. "I'm Kai, it's nice to meet you."I said. "Glad to see you met everyone else, where's Bloom." Rich said. "She's in the forbidden Library." Whitney said. "She is?" Alexis said. "Yes and I'm supposed to meet her there but I'm pretty sure she won't mind two more people I a already have a plus four why not six." I said. "Sure we'll come along." Zach said. "If you were rushing to the library all you really needed to do is walk through the garden and take a right." Rich said. We all looked at Alexis and just sighed. "Whoops." She said as a tiny little flame came out of her mouth. "Come on through this door this goes into mine and Zach's dorm then we will go back into the main hall. We walked out of the lab and into their dorm room and then walked out of their room and into the hall. We walked into the garden and took a right like Richard said and walked into a stone wall with an archway to no where and a doorknob. "I've tried everything to open it, it won't budge." Alexis said. "How about the doorknob." I said jokingly. I grabbed the door knob and it opened like a regular door. "How did you do that?" Alexis said in shock. "The doorknob never worked ever I've tried it everyday I've been here!" She added. "Strange maybe the school wanted it to be open today." I said. "That could be it Alexis just calm down. "Your probably right." Alexis said. "Enough worrying let's walk in." I said.