Chapter 25

From now on the chapters will only consist of Hayes and Grace's POVs, unless there's a random of someone else. And I will try to give some updates on what's going on in Carly, Nash, and Jillian and Cameron's lives.

*HAYES POV*

I've been lying on the couch all day with Grace in my house, and it feels great. We've been doing this sometimes over the last few weeks, but now that we're together, it's different. It's better.

I just hate to think that we have to go back to school. It's the first of January, and we go back tomorrow, so Grace and I are spending the whole day together. Our whole family is updated on us now, and everyone knows that this will be the last time we get back together. We plan on being with each other for the rest of our lives and we all know that will happen.

"Can we watch this next?" Grace asked from below me. She was cuddling up against me with her head on my stomach. She had to strain her neck to look at my face and the face she made each time was funny.

"Yeah sure." I shrugged. I was beginning to get bored of watching tv though. She set the remote down and focused back on the tv in front of her. I nudged her shoulder.

"Stop." She muttered, it being barely audible because of her cheeks being squished on my stomach.

"Grace." I nudged her shoulder again, trying to get her to look at me.

"Hayes."

"Look at me." I frowned and she finally turned her attention to me.

"I'm looking." She wore a goofy grin on her face and I sat there, not impressed.

"I want to do something." I told her and she sat up, facing me.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, anything. I can't watch another episode of, whatever this is." I chuckled and she laughed.

"Then let's find something to do." She smiled and turned the tv off. We sat criss cross applesauce facing each other.

"20 questions." She let out a loud laugh and looked at me confused.

"I'm pretty sure we know just about every little thing about each other Hayes. What's left?"

"Well, I don't actually want to play 20 questions. I just have one." I held up one finger, showing I had one question.

"Shoot."

"Well, it's kind of personal, and really random, but since we are still best friends even though we are dating, I want an answer."

"Hayes just ask you're making me nervous." She let out a breathy laugh and I continued.

"Um, you know that one time we went out to dinner, then we came back to the beach house and, you know.." I trailed off, looking down and feeling my face heat up.

"Yeah..?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"I guess I was just wondering, what that your first?"

*GRACE POV*

I was shocked at what Hayes had just asked me. No, he was not my first. I wish he had been though. My first time, I was drunk at some party, and I always regretted it since I was only 17 years old, and I hardly even knew the guy. Not to mention I didn't even remember it the next day.

"Um, no." I whispered, almost ashamed. Hayes should've been the one to take my virginity.

"Really? It wasn't my first either." He said quietly.

"It only happened once before we did." I told him and he nodded. "How about you?"

"Twice. With the same person."