Chapter 18

There's smut in this chapter as a warning guys
----------------
When Luke went to bed that night, all he wanted was comfort. So he changed into his favorite onesie, his penguin one, and into his most comfortable underwear; a blue pair with pizza cartoons on them, and then curled up under his covers and went straight to sleep.

At around midnight, Luke was woken up by a loud tap on his window. He groaned, figuring it was just an annoying bird. But then another tap happened, and he got fed up with it. He went over to the window, sliding it open and looking down.

"Ashton? What the fuck are you doing here!?" He yelled. Even from the second story of his house, he could tell Ashton's eyes were red and he had dark circles underneath them.

"Can I talk to you? Please? I promise that I will leave right after I tell you what I need to if you want me to." Luke frowned, but nodded.

"Fine. You have five minutes when you get up here." Ashton breathed out a sigh of relief, before starting to climb up the tree in Luke's back yard.

He finally made it through Luke's bedroom window, where an annoyed Luke was standing, arms crossed and tapping his food. "Well?"

"God Luke, you look so adorable." Luke rolled his eyes, but couldn't help the blush on his cheeks.

"Four minutes and thirty seconds."

"Right, right. I'm so, so sorry Lukey. I know what I was doing was terrible. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. But I quit. I quit because you are more important to me than being able to eat expensive dinners. You are more important than having a roof over my head I love you, so much princess. You are my one and only. So I quit. I start job hunting tomorrow." Luke was stunned. He hadn't expected that.

"You quit? For me?" Ashton nodded, stepping closer.

"Yes, yes I did. Baby, I'd rather have you than be a millionaire. You mean so much to me." Luke felt tears in his eyes. He looked down and noticed Ashton was holding a black box.

"What's that?" Ashton looked down at the box, smiling softly.

"A present. For you." Luke gasped as Ashton opened the box and offered it to him.

Inside was the most beautiful tiara Luke had ever seen. It was a gorgeous silver, covered in diamonds and with a big rose in the middle. "Oh my god Ashton, it's so beautiful." Luke reached for it, holding it delicately in his hands.

"It was my grandmother's." Luke looked up, confusion written all over his face. "Okay, so, that first night I saw you, at the gig? The first thing I noticed about you was the tiara you were wearing, because my grandma used to wear them too. She said she had wanted to be a princess since she was a child, so she wore tiaras everyday. She was the sweetest person I had ever met in my entire life before she passed away, so I knew I had to meet you. You remind me so much of her, baby. It's like a little piece of her came back to me. I can't lose you. You're my life, princess, I love you so much."

Luke wiped his tears from his eyes before setting the tiara on his bedside table and running into Ashton's arms. Their lips connected sweetly, Ashton holding Luke's thighs to keep them around his waist.

"You forgive me?" Ashton asked, voice hopeful. Luke giggled and smiled, hugging Ashton close and resting their foreheads against each other.

"I forgive you. Life is torture without you." Luke pressed their lips together again, this time more intensely. "Fuck me please, Daddy?" Luke whimpered. Ashton groaned, nodding his head.

"Anything for my princess." Ashton threw Luke onto the bed, and Luke was suddenly very thankful Liz wasn't home that night. Ashton stripped himself of his jeans and shirt before climbing back over Luke, kissing him deeply, he nibbled on Luke's lower lip, pulling it away slightly and sucking it into his mouth.

"Fuck, Daddy. Please." Ashton smirked and unzipped Luke's onesie.

"You look so cute in this, but right now I need you naked." Luke squealed as Ashton nearly tore it off, leaving Luke in just his panties. When Ashton caught sight of the pizza covered underwear, he laughed, shaking his head. Luke blushed, covering his red face with his hands.

"Shut up! They're my most comfortable pair!" Luke whined, pouting his lips. Ashton chuckled, kissing him softly.

"I love them Lukey." Luke giggled but it turned into a gasp as Ashton peeled the panties off his legs.

Ashton tapped Luke's lips with his fingers. "Suck, princess." Luke obediently opened his mouth, taking. The three fingers in and swirling his tongue around. Ashton groaned, taking them out when they were sufficiently wet.

He stuck two fingers in, making Luke gasp and moan at the pinching feeling. Ashton pumped them in and out quickly, soon adding a third.

D-Daddy, Daddy, fu-fuck me. God, p-please." Ashton chuckled and Luke's desperate pleas, taking his fingers out and hovering over Luke's body.

Ashton pushed in slowly, distracting Luke with passionate kisses. Luke tangled his fingers in Ashton's hair, pulling and tugging as he whimpered and moaned.

Ashton thrusts were hard and quick, and Luke screamed when the curly-haired boy hit his prostrate dead on.

"You feel so good princess. So good for me." Luke moaned loudly, throwing his head back and arching his spine. "Come for me baby, you can do it." To help, Ashton wrapped his hand around Luke's cock and squeezed before pumping at a fast pace.

Luke and Ashton climaxed together, moaning into each other's mouths. When they finished, Ashton pulled out, collapsing next to Luke and pulling him close. He covered them in Luke's blanket, leaving a sweet kiss to Luke's forehead.

"Do I have to leave?" Luke shook his head, leaning up to kiss Ashton's nose.

"No, you can stay the night." Ashton grinned.

"I love you princess." Luke smiled, snuggling close to Ashton.

"I love you too."
---------------
Yay Lashton is back together! I'm so happy. Oh, and expect some surprises to come your way soon 😉 Love you all, comment and vote please! ~Clara