diner

DINER

"So Elizabeth are you going?" "Ally no one is spppose to know". Draco walked by and sat beside me. "Know what?" He turned to look at me, wow Draco looks cuter this year. "Awe, it is so him". I turned to Ally "no it's not!" "Yes it is". Draco just sat there watching us argue."No it's not I'll go tell him". Ally look at lupin then back to me. "No!" "Yep". "No, but I'll let him". "No you wont because but what if it is him". "Ha told you". "It is not!" "Yes it is". "Just incase were not telling any boy". "WHAT are you guys arguing about". We looked at draco then to eachother We bust out laughing. "What so funny!?!" We tryied to stop it took us 2 min. To fully stop laughing. "Something she's trying to hide that came in a note and that say". "Ally!" "Okay okay fine". "I'll tell him". "Realy? Do it now". "Okay". I whispered something about me haveing to go to a lake because I left something there and I told him to laught just to bug Ally, "there I told him it you happy". He started laughing. "What did you tell him?!" "I told him about the note and something else". "What!". She turned to Draco. "What did she tell you?" He whispered in my ear. "Hey do you want me to come with you?" "Sure I you want and if all three of us could sneek out". "Great, Wait all three of us". "Yeah but none's gonna see Ally". We stoped whispering."Okay". He looked at the ground. "What's wrong Draco?"
He looked back up at me . "Nothing". "U sure?" 'Yeah". He sat all the way back up and started eating diner.