sorting and diner

We were all gathered into the Great hall Ally spotted her dad and waved. Professor McGonagall pulled a peace of parchment out from her cloak and read a name twilight sparkle a little giggle came from everyone in the room ( I did not know what to think of) she walked up to the brown hat the professor took off of the stool so she can sit, and placed the hat on her, then it talked I could tell it startled her because she jumped in her seat a bit about 40 seconds later she was sorted into Gryffindor everyone clapped and she walked over to the Gryffindor table. The next person was called, Ally ( Snape did not want everyone to see he had a soft spot so he asked the last name to not be named in the sorting ) Ally walked up to the stool tar professor put the hat on her and 18 seconds later she was sorted into the Slytherin house, everyone clapped for her to, then Talia's name was called again not her last name though she was also sorted into Slytherin. Herminie Granger was called and sorted into Gryffindor. Cedric Gregory was called and sorted into Hufflepuff. I was finally called and sorted into Slytherin and so was Draco we all sat together at the start of the table by the Professors then harry potter was sorted into Gryffindor and sat next to Ron Weasley.

" saint potter". " why do you had potter Draco"? Talia asked. " I don't want to talk about it, um , family stuff you know parents then the kids its like that". " oh". We talked about ower classes hoping we had the same classes together. And we did!