secret!

(Sorry about the last chapter it got messed up but I'm going to continue the story with that.)

We finished eating diner and went to our rooms Ally hopped on my bed with a big smile on her face. "Who is it?" I said knowing she started liking some one tonight. "Okay". She got up in a sitting position and I sat next to her. "So you got to promise to keep it a secret okay?" "Okay sure!?" "It's!". She took a deep breath in and wisperd it to me in my ear. "OMG!!!! Seriously?!?!" "Yep!!" She like almost litraly jumping up and down right now. "When do you think I sould tell him?" "No don't tell him just let it happen trust me he'll be crazy for you just do what say to do and before you no it he'll be yours! !!!!!!!" "OMG thanks so much! I cant wait!" She hopped out of her spot and gave me a hug and exsitedley got ready for bed.An owl came to the window seal. "Elizabeth? Who is it for and from who?" "I don't know". I got up and took the note and read it. In my head "don't tell anyone this is a secret I need you to meet me by the lake tomorrow at this time from your secret person". I looked af Ally. "What did it say?" "Sorry can't tell you". "Oh come on! Give me the paper please". "Urgh. Fine then" I handed her the note. "Hear". She took it and read it. "OMG girl you know what this mean!s some one has an secret crush and they like you two! " she sang hopping across the room with the paper in her hand. "No it can't be him!?" "It might be!" "No come on him for a girl like me siriously!? Have you ment me and him!!?!?" "Yeeeess". "Forget it I bet it's just a prank". "Okay but what if it's not a prank your going! And I'm coming with". "But did you read the thing no one was soppose to know about it just me and him!" "I'll hide somewhere or use a charm I'll look in the library after awesome class with hiiiiimmm"  "yes you are". I put the note in my book and went to sleep and so did Ally.

-Lizzie