diner

you and Draco were walking down to diner "So wait your the dark lords daughter?!" "Yeah I guess?" "But your not evil like that?" "Yeah I know". "But then why where you in the orphanage before you came hear?" "He's the dark lord Draco I doubt that he will want to take care of a child with everything that goes on with him". "And you have to stay with Professor Lupin". "Yeah". "But your also an ". "Draco calm down its okay". "No its not why did they keep this from you?" "I don't know and nether do I care really". "Why?" "Draco your asking to many questions, and don't you dare tell anyone ether, its up to me to tell them". "Okay". we turned the corner and meant up with the group. "Hey guy's". "Hey so what happened?" "Oh I'm just going to live with Professor Lupin and The dark lord is a my dad and I'm a animagus , black wolf". "What?!" "Yeah". "Wow".

TIME SKIP

a piece of paper appeared on in my hand I un-crumbled it the paper read "the secret room is called the room of requirement its on the 7th floor corridor on the left it will look like a plane wall but its not it will open if you only need to fell that you are in great need of it its a secret place no one must know about it remember only if there is a huge emergence shall you tell others you are allowed to go now if you ae done eating and if you want to leave your friends or when everyone goes to sleep." I looked up at Dumbledore he nodded one time and Snape looked at me I guess he knows about what Dumbledore told me I quickly smiled at them then turned back to my friends. "Hey Guys I'll be back okay?" "Okay". I got up and left after I turned the corner Draco got up a followed me.

Hey can you please follow read, vote, and comment on some of my friends books BunnysRAwesome. And The_Amazing_Foxfire.