divinations class

Herminie, Ally, and Talia sat at a table with me at divinations class were going to be reading our future with the crystal balls on the tables. "Okay dear, your turn tell me what you see". she said referring to me, I placed my hand on the crystal ball I was in Dumbledore's office sitting in a chair in front of him at his desk with professor. lupin. "That's how its going to be". "But why, why cant I just stay with Ally and her dad Snape?" "look he's al alone and your not really getting your wok done living with your friend and with your dad?" "My dad?" "Your father is".

some one was shaking my arm "ELIZABETH!" Draco said. "what?" I woke up in the hospital wing. "You were out for 15 min. are you okay?" "Yeah um, why I'm I hear?" "Well professor says that you weren't so post to be doing it for so long with the level were on, or you'll pass out". "Okay well I need to go to ". "Elizabeth". Dumbledore said from the other side of the wing. "Are you able to walk I need you in my office". "Yeah that's were I was going to go after I get up".

"Okay well com on". I got out of bed and followed Dumbledore to his office, and it seemed like I wasn't the only one. "Draco what are you doing". I said yelling in a whisper. "Hey I'm curious Draco right now". "Urgh what ever". she smirked before I  ran Strait smack into the wall. Dumbledore turned to me "Are you okay miss. riddle?" "Riddle?" "I'll explain more later". "Yes professor". we followed him onto the plat form with an huge bird on it the stairs turned and we made it to the top of the thing and walked into his office.  Lupin was there just like in my vison thingy, Dumbledore walked behind his desk and motioned for me to sit down on the chair in front of his desk, "Hello miss. riddle". professor lupin said as I sat down in the chair next to him "Hi Professor". I said as I faced him.

Lupin POV.

Elizabeth? the dark lords daughter!?!?!?! there's no way that could be she's to kind hearted, so she maybe a slytherin but she's not like the rest of them she's like. Ally! "Hello miss. riddle I said as she walled in and sat in the chair next to me she just turned her head and said "Hi professor". I wonder if she knows she's the dark lords daughter?

MY POV.

"Elizabeth you know professor right?" "Yeah and I know about black would harry be okay?" "He should be fine Elizabeth but your going to have to stay with professor Lupin". "What, why?" "Well, he's condition and because your a wolf a black wolf and you'll be able to help him and you can't be living with your friend your not doing all of your work living with your friend and her dad, Miss riddle and Snape cant take care of you because of your dad". "My dad? what do you mean I don't even know him". "Yeah well he knows his last name everyone does but by a different name". "yeah and what's that?" "Riddle, tom riddle but everyone knows him as someone different, the dark lord". "the dark lord is my father yeah right just like how dearth Vader is my father" . "Who?" Lupin says. "No one". "Elizabeth your going to have to go with him he accept for you". "Yes professor". lupin got up and walked over to the door. I got up and walked over to lupin "thanks". He gave me a warm smile and walked out the door. "Elizabeth, you better keep an eye on the moon tonight and lupin he needs you there and your an animagus". "But I never transferred before into my form I don't know how?!" "Sure you do just think and do". "How do I know". "Elizabeth''. I took a deep breath in and out to calm down a bit. "You do trust me right?" "Yes sir, but". "Elizabeth If you trust me then you don't have to worry".  I found were Draco was hiding he put a finger to his lip and slowly shock his head to tell me not to say anything about it. "Yes sir, but in a emergence what if a can't could I go to a secret room or something to practice it just incase something happens please?" "Okay I will give you a secret note during diner tonight a map it will show you a room that you must never tell anyone Elizabeth ever unless in the most of needs". "Okay'. "No you need to promise me this okay?" "Okay proffer I promise it I will use it in the most needs and for my practice, would anyone on now that I'm there would I be in trouble?" "If someone is to catch you tell them I let you okay, but before you do that you must use a spell or charm to not be noticed then if you do get caught then you tell them I allowed you, yes Elizabeth?" "Yes sir". "Good now". Dumbledore walked over to me. "Everything I told you in this room has to stay in this room unless you want to tell other people about your dad and where your staying Snape already knows about this,  now get to your friends you have 10 min. until diner".  "Yes sir thank you so much Dumbledore". "Okay now go I have to get down there to get ready". I let him go first so I can stay behind him with Draco.