back to school

(The day before winter break was over 4:00 am)

"Okay come on kids we got to go today". "But why dad?" "Because you'll be late for school tomarrow if you leave tomarrow so we have to go today beside's dumbuledor needs me today". "Okay". We all walked up stairs and gathered ower clothing and fun activityies we brought with is back into the bag's. "You all had fun?" "Yeah it was awesome espacialy when the boys came in Lyon most of the games it wasint so gulry and we got to prove girls are better". Hirminie replied. "Well we got to go now". "Hey at least we get to have fun on the train I'm sure we could think of something and beside's we'll have a hole day to plain Ally's birthday for next week!"."yeah I was thinking maybe at". "Diagonally!" "Yep". "Okay can we talk about this later I don't want to hear more to ruin the suprize".

(On the train)

"Yep". The boys walk in Draco Harry Ron grabe goille dean and Sam.  "Oh hey girls". "Hey boys what you all doing?" "Hey Dean hey guys". "Elizabeth, girl's, good game's but boys are still better". Yeah well can you bleed for seven days strait and still survive? "No you guys aren't". "Yeah well how Manny days can you go through pain and still survive?" "7" "7 is that it". "Do you want to now how BAD pain that is, cuz if you come hear I could show you the dark side". I put a smirk on my face. "No thank you". "So girls ARE better"."okay what ever". They sat on the opposite side of everyone.

(Diner)

"Okay bye guys". "Elizabeth come on". "Okay hold on Draco and Ally". "Don't forget us". "And Dean and Sam". We all sat next to eachother Me inbetween Dean and Draco, Ally next to draco. "Welcome back everyone". We all turned ower heads to proffesor dumbldor. "I hope everyone had a wonderful brake and have a good day back tomorrow at your class's oh and welcome Proffesor Remus Lupin for ower D.A.D.A teacher this year. (I'm switching 3rd and 2ond year so the next year it will change a bit).