flying

The Boys split up so it was just me and the girls. We were gathered talking in the yard hermine when by Ron and harry to talk. Professor Hooch came to setle the class. "Alright first years we are going to learn on how to pick up the brooms today,you will firmly say UP and your broom will come up into your hand,now let's try, everyone put your right hand over your broom and say up". A lot of ups cane from the students even from Draco, and I didn't have to argue with him this time, I am impresses. A "Up" came from Ally and her broom jumped into her hand. "Its not that hard Elizabeth,come on". " if you say so, UP". My broom jumped into my hand. Proffesor hooch came around everybody " Very well girls". After she thought every one had there brooms she said "everyone mound your brooms and hold on tight and you will jump off of the ground". Longbottom went flying before hooch could say "when I say so". He hit the wall and was falling to the ground when he got to the ground "stay here do not get off the ground i will take longbottom to the hospitalwing". Neville dropped his remembering ball on the ground, Draco noticed and picked it up and was about to put it in his poket. "Hey, give that back". Harry shouted. "Oh no, Ally look there at it again,i dont see why harry hates him, we know Draco and he would never take it he was proboly going to give it back to him later". By then the boys where on there brooms chasing one another.Draco being an idiot threw it. Harry went after it and got caught by proffesor Mcmanagal's window. He got down off his broom by us. "Harry why did you do that your so,stupid, did you even know what Draco whats going to do". " I". "
No harry don't even talk, you got caught by a teacher to harry, oh no, and here she comes harry". "Mr.potter come with me". Harry sighed "yes,proffesor".

It took for ever for professor hooch to come back from the hospitalwing. So we just spent the rest of the class talking. I walked up to Draco 20 mins. Later. " Why did you fly your broom Draco". " He was accusing me of doing something so I thought that I would do something so he can accuse me, I was going to give Neville the ball back". " ovcouse you were Draco, because I would totally hate you and you will be stuck with pansy for the rest of the year". " no pansy is, to clingly I don't know how to get rid of her with out you guys around"."Draco you should of gave me the ball, you know what harry thinks of you,and you just made it worse". " I am sorry okay". "You should be". Proffesor hooch came back, "Alright start going to your next class boys and girls class is up". We left in the same groups we came to class with Ally,Talia,Hermine, and me. The boys Draco,Vincent, and crabe. And the other boy group harry, and Ron.