black 2

The black dog jumped over us and headed strait for Ron. The dog bit Rons leg and dragged him in the hole. "Ill be back". "Were'r u going?" "I'm going to save Ron". I switched into my wolf self withe eaze and ran after ron. "Help Harry!" I ran faster trough the tunel and up the stairs. Ron was in the corner and the dog infront of him. I tore the dog off him he fell on his back he growled and snapped at me i did the same bit him on leg after he bit me on the neck. I got bored then I stood my ground and held my head high I'm the leader of this dog for I'm the wolf, he bowed his head and took some steps back. and I went to Ron's side sniffing around to see who this is. It was serius but hes after Ron? Or he's trying to lour Harry in hear bye using his friend. Something bit my ankel. I wippered. And turned around ready for attack but nothing happened. He just stopped turned around switched back to human form and hid behind the door. I cocked my head to the side then growled when Ally Harry and Herminie Burst through the door scaring me. "Ron are you okay?" Ron pointed thowds the door. "No hes not a dog hes an anmagus". They followed the tracks and the door shut. "You want to kill Harry you have to kill us to". "No only one dies tonight". Harry shot after black but I stooped them and black stood back. Remus burst through the door "expeleomes". Harry's wand fell out of his hand. "Remus". I stood in the middle of them three. Remus tryied to take a step closer to black. I stopped him with a warning growl. "Elizabeth you wouldent hurt me". I growled meaner than exspected. "Elizabeth.. Elizabeth riddle?" I growled again never wanting to hear my real last name again. Severus came in and was going to attack but he stopped in his tracks. "I know why, you killed my parents". Harry says with his wand in his hand. "No Harry no he didn't". Lupin says staying were he is. "Then who did?" "Some one did but it wasint him". "It was some one who I belived to be dead until someone say him on the map". "Then the map must he liying." "No Harry the map never lies". "Then who is it". "Peter pettigrew he's in this very room, he right there". Black pointed over to were Ron was. "What me I". He was cut off by black. "No not you your rat". "What?my rat?" "Prove it". Harry says cutting in. Black started walking but stopped before walking past me. I gave no responce letting him go He grabbed the rat. "Ron give it to him". Ron fought for his rat. "Ron give it to him". Ally said taking a side. He let go I the rat. Black walked to the piano and set him down and grabbed his wand. Ive been keeping a close alerting watch on him so he doesint play any tricks on us. The rat ran tryied to make a run for it but failed he was caught by black and lupin and now in human form.
(4 min later)
We were heading out of the house. Ron sat on the ground with herminie and Ally I had Peter and lupin infront incase he gets away. We got up and above ground. I walked by serious and change back in human form. "Sorry serious I didn't know and if I did I wouldent of done that". "Its fine really you went with what you thought was right at the time". A sound of pain came ffrom lupin a mix of human pain and wolf pain. We looked back its tthe full moon. "Remus my friend have you taken your potion tonight". Serious ran to remus. "This heart here Remus thus heart here is who you really are this heart here". Remus pushed serious of him and Remus was now infact warewolf now. Great.