madame pomfrey

I'm laying on the bed wile madame pomfrey painfully sewing me up and put a patch on the side of my neck so no one can see the bite. "You'll be fine it didn't really infect you and if you drink the medicine ill give u later nothing would happen and you'll be fine".
Ally, snape and herminie were inthere as well make sure ron and i were okay. As hard as i'm trying not to flinch I do sometimes I just can help it, I guess I can say the needle is worse than the scratch? "Stop flinching Mrs.riddle!" "Sorry I can help it! It hurts".
(2 min later)
"There done". She exslamed as she poured me something in a glass and handed it to me. I took it and looked back at her. "Go ahead drink it". She walked away and I poured it in the trash next to my bed and sat the glass on the stand. They just watched me do it and rolled there eyes with a slight smile on there lips exsept for herminie sshe just rolled her eyes and shook her head. Harry came in just after snape left. "They got him". "Who?" "They got serious". Dumbledor came into the room. "Professor they've got the wrong man it wasing him". I said as soon as he walked in. Herminie and Harry nodded. "There right it was scabbers". "Scabbers?" "My rat sir. Well hes nit technically a rat but he was my brother". "Look proffesor we know who did it". Ally said cutting Ron off to get to the point.
4 min later.
Herminie slapped Harry's hand. After she put the necklase around him and they just disapered.
"5 hours later" (time stopped so they can to back in time to do there job)
They came through the door. "Wait you were just there. Now now you there". Ron was frecking out. "Honestly Ron how can Someone be in two places at once". They started laughing.