Dobby

I gave him a hug. "okay bye". He smiled sadly. "Bye". We got off the train, he waited with me until lupin got off, and I left, with out a word staring at the ground.

COUPLE DAYS LATER.

10:00 am. I was up sitting on the bed lupin let me use. I was thinking about the train ride home, a couple days ago. I was lost in my thought I almost didn't hear someone or..... something behind me. I looked behind me and there was this thing standing behind me on the bed, in.... rags. I screamed and got up off the bed. "Who are you?" he swallowed and took a step forward. "I'm, I'm.. dobby. I. I was sent hear by my master". I took a step forward. "And who is your master, Dobby?" he shook his head. "I can not say, master will punish dobby if he says to much,.. oh, no, I already have". he scanned my room and grabbed my bed post and started banging his head on it.  "Dobby, dobby! stop! your going to hurt your self'. I pulled him away from the bed. "But I must I was bad." I noticed a letter in his hand. he saw me looking and gave the letter to me. The letter had Draco's name on it. I opened the letter and read it. "Thank you dobby," I handed him the letter back. He just smiled and snapped his fingers. he disappeared into thin air.  

HOURS LATER 4:00 PM.

"thank you professor lupin, for letting me stay hear, and can I please go out with a... Friend this afternoon,.. like now ish. please?" lupin sighed, and got up from the chair. "Well  I guess so, but with who, and were?" I shifted nervously side to side knowing he might not let me go because of were it is and who I was going with. I looked to the ground. "To the Malfoy manor with Draco, we just want to hang out, for a bit ill be back before 12? please?." I  answered, doubting that he would let me go. lupin sighed again. "Fine, but be back by  7, and please be carful around him? ".My eyes lit up and I nodded. "yes! thank you!" I gave him a quick hug and left.           

time skip

Draco was sitting on the bridge ledge, and throwing rocks. I came up behind him, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey".      he turned around "Hey I was begin to think that, you weren't coming".  I chuckled. "yeah well". "Hey come-on I have something planed for us a couple of friends at the manor, p.s my parents are not home". he took my hand and we went inside.