D.A.D.A class

( there is a pic on top I have no idea if it shows)  "Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Elizabeth". Someone said shaking my shoulder. " 5 more minutes". I said pulling the blanket over my head." No you need to get up now"! "Uhh, fine"! Herminie grabbed my school uniform and threw it at me. " Come-on, we got to get ready for Defense against the dark arts class, Ally and Talia are already going to the showers come-on get up"! " okay I am up, I'll get ready jess".

We walked into the class together me in the middle Ally and Draco on each side of me, Talia besides Ally, Herminie besides Draco and Ron and harry on the opposite side of Draco. We went ower separate ways and sat in the class next to Ally, and Talia." FIRST AND LAST RULE FOR NOW IS no talking" he had motioned before Professor Quirrell started to talk about a Asena it looks like a komodo that spits acid and or a choice to do little spitballs of fire. The Asena was in a class cage witch seemed to have a charm on it or it would of been broke." This Asena, can not be deadly, but can seriously harm you, luckily if you ever happen to run into one there is a spell, that can help you". Herminie, Ally and I took some note just incase of a test later on this term( semester). " A flame freezing charm, causes fire to become harmless to those caught in it, creating only a gentle, tickling sensation instead of burns, that's of it spits fire at you if I decides to spit acid you will use, a impervious charm, this charm makes things repel, including acid, water, and some others".       

We practiced the charms a bit then he let the Asena out and one by one we practiced the charm on the Asena. " wow, this class was boring,". " Get over it Draco, its just the first day and you are going to the next class and no complaining and actually try this time". "  fine, miss Elizabossypants". A chuckle came from Ally, so I nudged her hard-ish on her side "I'll get you back, miss Allyachuckellot". " hey!''