TheBlackVenom

Famous on the Internet. You wish you were famous? Change you're mind, because being famous is just a simple mistake. Why? All you're fans know nothing about you. They don't know the pain you're suffering into. People don't understand, i'm just a human just like them, they treat me like a king..I never wanted to be that one person who stood in the center and entertain others, I just want people to know that i'm there...I wanted attention, now I wanted it to disappear. 

"Mikey....I swear if you die..." Gerard mumbles. Mikey hit a certain button on the controller and exploded killing himself, "For fuck sake..."Gerard says and look at Mikey, Mikey laugh "Chill! We got another level then were finish with this game" Mikey says like it's not a problem, Gerard faced his computer seeing they been recording for an hour, he sighed. "Well guys! I hope you enjoy this video" Gerard says and gets almost push to the floor because of Mikey energetic self is pushing his chair, "Stop it!" Gerard says hitting Mikey with his controller "Ow!" Mikey screeches, Gerard giggled as he faced the camera once again. "Well I hope you guys enjoy this video! We will try to beat the level tomorrow! Make sure to hit that like button and subscribe to join the Black parade! If you do those things, thanks for the venom and check out Kobra's channel and stalk us on the description! I will see you marchers later, so long and goodnight!" Gerard went to the computer and stopped recording. 

"Well...You go edit while I got to bed" Mikey says as he stood up from his seat and walked out of Gerard's room, Gerard sighed "You're welcome, Mikey..." Gerard muttered as he acted like Mikey said 'Thanks, for letting him join in the video' but, sadly Mikey just doesn't understand the kindness and the desire to be in the video, he lucky to have Gerard as a brother who has 900,000 subscribers, but sadly he selfish. Gerard edited the video taking up 2 hours, taking in his night to edit. He sighed softly as he stood up from his seat and went up to his door closing it and turning off the lights as did so, and went up to his bed crashing on his bed going under the covers as he took his phone off the nightstand which was on silent so it doesn't interrupt his recording. He look through his phone, tweets and comments already posting on the video, he went up to his twitter and pulled up his messages to read his hate messages. 

Hate. Gerard doesn't like being hated. But, hate comes in everywhere, school, internet, people even hate you by appearances, Gerard was scared to show his face in his videos, he was scared of being hated...He scared he will be hated. Everyone would say that Gerard needs to man up, because everyone is like that, but Gerard can't...He been hated for his life. Gerard deleted the hate messages and sighed softly as he felt a sudden familiar hurting pain in his chest, he fully knows what it means...He hurt once again. Gerard shook his head, he knows he has people on his side, as long he doesn't show his face, he not going to lose anyone...He not going to lose his fans who on his side ever since. Gerard look through his message sighing at the hate messages as he deleted his messages after he read them until he came across one message, which caught his eye.

'Hi....I will like to do a collab with you on a video? I love you're videos, and I wanted to know if you wanted be friends...? We can play some games together'

Gerard felt his throat tighten, he was just staring at a phone, he not even talking to the person in real life. Gerard stared at his phone, friends was Gerard wish, he always wanted a friend. He doesn't find his brother a friend, but a selfish bastard, who wants to be in Gerard's video but Gerard declines, because he needed a time alone recording. Gerard bit his lip making up a decision, wanting the person or say Remaining_Ghoul to do a video with him? Gerard sighs, what happens he just like Mikey? Craving to be in one of Gerard's video and get subscribers, that's what Mikey did. Gerard never get anything in return. Gerard turned off his phone and left it on the nightstand and laid on his back now facing the ceiling, "Should I? Should I do a collab with the person?".

~A/N:

Sorry for making this short. I might make another chapter, I also need to finish the extra chapter for the other Frerard story. I'm liking this story so far...I'm planning a lot in my head. I wonder who Remaining_Ghoul is....I bet it Pete. Hah thanks Pete. 

If you're wondering what there youtuber names are, this is it: 

Gerard: TheBlackVenom

Mikey: KobraDesire

That that. I hope you're enjoying the first chapter of this story, so ya. Look out for the new the chapter^ <3

~XoxDerpyMyChem