Remaining_Ghoul

~Pokemon buddy! Andyway, a lucky follower had been dedicated <3, also I will explain in the end of the chapter about my absence. Also, I hope you're having a great day, and cheers! Also..Ducks... 

What does he mean, 'No, I mean it'? "Frank Iero" He heard the teacher voice as he snap out of his thoughts he turn to his side and looked up to face the teacher, "Mr.Iero, will you like to explain how dairy farms help Milton Hershey's company?" Mr.Largeforehead ask, Frank bit on his lip playing with his lip ring in the process. "Uh...Ducks.." He says rather awkwardly not caring he look like an idiot, the teacher glared at him "Detention, Iero" He says walking away from Frank's desk. Frank rolled his eyes as he look away and face the window, his thoughts not coming back to him but snickers from the class, he didn't care but his attention was caught by Pete, he turn his head to face Pete in the front. "Ducks..? You fucking serious?" Pete ask snickering as he shook his head,  Frank shrugged "Ducks need fucking milk" Frank says as he look down doodling a stick person on his paper. "Ducks don't need milk, in fact, they don't even live near farms" Pete says as he turned around to face the front, Frank rolled his eyes "There called 'farms' for a reason, Pete..Lakes and rivers, stupid ass" Frank says, Pete in corner of his eye glared at him as he paid attention to class. 

The bell rang as Frank quickly got up packing up his stuff, Pete not waiting for him as usual but shot up from his seat and ran out the classroom, Frank took suspicion about Pete's behavior but he ignored it as he packed up his binder and stuff it in his backpack. Frank got pushed his chair falling to the ground too, he stepped on the side losing balance but he caught himself, "What the fuck dude" He growled as he look over his side seeing Cole, he gave a goofy grin at him. "Sorry mate" He says snickering as he turned around,"Duck boy" He laughed as he ran off out of the class, Frank sighed in annoyance. "Child" He muttered under his breath as he put the strap of his backpack on his shoulder as he walk out the classroom, going to his next class for 2nd period. 

~~

"Where the fuck is he" Frank mumbled as he look around the cafeteria sitting at his table alone, obviously confused where Pete's existence. Frank wasn't comfortable being alone, he hates being alone. Being alone was something Frank fear, he hates facing alone, ever since be been alone when he was younger making him an easy target. In fact, he wanted a person to be by his side or at least a crowd beside him, and Pete is the only person who always by his side, ever since they met 4th grade. Frank tap his foot on the ground impatiently his confidence dropping as he became anxious around the people who sitting at other tables, he look around trying to search for Pete which is not that easy but Frank knows in fact that he wasn't in the cafeteria with him. Frank bit his lip playing with his lip ring as he stared at his food, anxious to eat, his stomach not building the appetite to eat anyways. "Did he ditch me..?" Frank whisper to himself, he felt the hair on back of his neck strand up because of worrying that his best friend since 4th grade left him, Frank hates getting stabbed in the back he bet everyone does too. 

"He would never really leave...Right?" Frank ask himself, whispering the words outside his mouth as some people didn't notice him nor noticing the words leaving his mouth, his words hung in the air like dust. "He wouldn't do that...." Frank shook his head trying to shake the thoughts away from his concern building up like towers every second, Frank shook his head as he got up from his seat and walk toward the trash can throwing away his untouched food, his appetite disappearing because of the worry that's molding inside his stomach, he felt like throwing up. He breathed rather heavily but he controlled his breathing trying his best not to make a fool of himself as he walk out the cafeteria, going straight to the boys bathroom, as he did he walk toward the sink looking at himself in the mirror. He looked exhausted from the lack of sleep from every passing night, the thoughts swarming in his mind not coming to a stop because of thinking so much he hadn't even been on social media for a long time. It's been a week since he talked to Venom...It's been a week since he seen his mom.