Remaining_Ghoul

~Hi.
~Disclaimer: It will forever be first p.o.v

I sat at the dinner table, with my mother only.

Yes, quite lonely. But, I know in fact that I will not leave my mom alone nor leave her alone to go eat dinner. I'm just that kind of son.

I ate my food, curiosity still eating me in the inside.

Who were they? Are they the same age as me? Will i see them at school, tomorrow?

"Frank?" My mother voice chimed in my thoughts, I quickly broke away from them. I noticed I stopped eating and staring at the table cloth, thinking like it was the most interesting thing in the whole entire world.

I looked up.

"Yes?" I ask. Concern was written all over her face. "Are you okay? You been quite distant" She says, I shrugged being honest with my mother.

I have no idea if I was most likely curious, happy, or really feel like anything. Is that normal? No? who am I kidding, i'm just talking to myself.

"What is that suppose to mean? Is there something wrong?" She ask. I shook my head, "It means nothing, mom...Also, there nothing wrong" I say, she looked at me. Not buying what I just said.

"Are you sure?" She ask, I sigh and nodded. "Yes mom. If there was something wrong, I would of told you right now" I say, she looked at me. Her eyes show so much curiosity. "Promise?" She ask, I nodded. "I promise, mom. If i'm going to break that promise, I swear to god I will punish myself" I say, she smiled.

I can't help but smile too.

"Okay, Frank. Can you wash the dishes?" She ask, I nodded. "Ya sure mom, go rest" I say as I got up from my seat. She smiled as she got up. "Thank you" She says, as she walk out the room I sigh quietly as I grab the plates and cups and walked off to the kitchen.

I stood up in front of the sink, as I wash the dishes. My thoughts taking me away from reality once again.

~~~

Beeping blared inside my room.

"I'm awake, bitch" I muttered as I press the snooze button on my clock. The blaring noise stopping instantly.

I groaned as I rolled around my bed. "2 more minutes..." I put an arm over my eyes as I faced the ceiling, I yawned as I stayed there for a few minutes. But I know in fact, that I been in my bed for more then 2 minutes.

I rolled out of my bed, landing on my feet. I stretched, popping of joints filled the room. I hummed as I groan once again, as I stretch out my arms. I yawned as I walk over to my walk-in closet as I look through my clothes, finding an Anthrax shirt, black leather jacket over my shirt, and a black belt with black jeans. I hopped around the room, trying to fit in my skinny jeans. Knowing in fact it's like 100 degrees outside maybe, and my legs will be sweaty as fuck.

But, fuck it.

I grabbed my ipod and earphones, as I plugged in my earphones in my ipod.

It's a pink ipod. Okay? If you have a fucking problem with that, well hear me out. I left my fucks over at a bridge. Go ahead get em', their gone anyways because of them committing suicide.

I put in my earphones, as I grab my skateboard. Which was of course custom made with a silver sharpie marker.

I walked out of my room and going downstairs, Misfits blaring in my ears. I hummed along the lyrics, as I walked downstairs finding no food on the table.

As always.

But, not like I care.

I walked out, the house, as I close the door behind myself. I walked down the steps, as I drop down my skateboard on floor.