Remaining_Ghoul

~I'm back? Yep. I'm back. A random follower had been dedicated! I hope you're having a great day and you're awesome! Cheers, lad!

Disclaimer: First p.o.v bruh.

Did I gain trust with Gerard? I have no idea. It's confusing. I don't even know what is going on, nor what our friendship is.

Why did I even said that? Not like he gets that every single day from his fans...

Does he? Well, i'm an idiot.

I grabbed my phone looking through my conversation with Pete yesterday, I told him everything what happened. I smiled a little as I read the messages, the messages Pete sent was just stupid because he didn't believe me. Says the one who never got an message from Gerard's brother, Kobra.

But, after that conversation with Gerard. Just things...Changed. It's much different from our first conversation. Gerard seemed to have more courage after I said that he was special. I did mean it. I didn't say it so he can be friends with me and I can use him. That's a straight up dick move, and I hate using people. The more I think of it, the more I want to be closer with Gerard. I wanted to be closer with him by exchanging phone numbers so we can text.

I turned on my bed, facing the wall.

But how am I going to do that? Just straight up ask him? what happen if he uncomfortable by that...

A knock was heard on the door. "Frank" I heard my mother voice, I turned on my bed to face the door as the door opened. "Yes, Mom?" I ask, smiling a little by her presence. I was happy when she came back from her business trip, I mean...I'm not lonely anymore. "Frank, new neighbors moved in, a few houses down" She says with a warm smile. I nodded, "Okay, I be right down, Mom" I say, she nodded as she closed the door.

I turned on my bed as I faced the ceiling. Neighbors? Maybe three houses down, which was a house for sale. Empty as a wasp nest. It was a nice house. Nice modern house, not looking so old, nor rich. It's just a regular home. I thought about the new neighbors, wondering if its a girl...Or some twelve year old. I felt a bit confused by the fact why I wondered it was a girl. Maybe have a hot brother..

"Frank!" I heard my mother yelled from downstairs breaking away from my thoughts. I got up from my bed as walk up to closet and opened the closet door as I look through clothes as I changed out, of my sweatpants and my white shirt. I put on a misfits hoodie and black jeans, as I walk up to my mirror as I fixed my hair. Or most likely playing it around, as I felt comfortable of having a small bang over the right side my face.

Emo looking enough?

I checked myself out in the mirror.

I think that's good.

I smirked as I grab my phone and put it in my pocket, as I walk out my room as I ran downstairs as I hopped over the two last steps. "Come on, Frank, let's welcome the new neighbors" She says as she carries a batch of cookies, as she walked out. I smiled a little glad that my mom was a sweet lady. I mean...What kind of neighbor would give you cookies as a welcoming to the neighborhood, I put on my converse as I walked out the house.

My mom was ahead of me, but I didn't mind as I drained away from reality to my thoughts. How long me and Gerard been talking? A few days...Maybe half a week. I know a bit more about him.

I smiled.

Does the new neighbor watch him? Or the neighbor is the damn fucking old guy..If so, I be disappointed. I bet Pete will be happy to meet him.

"Frank, hurry up!" My mother called ahead, I look up from the ground which stole my attention. "Alright!" I say as I ran up to her, catching up, as I ran up beside her. I noticed that we were in front of the new neighbor's house. My mother walked up to the door as she knocked on the door, as I stood behind her as I awkwardly put my hands in my pockets. I crossed my fingers in my pockets.