One Hell Of A Play

3rd Person pov

Today was the day Sebastian decided to deploy his plan. The next time you slipped up, he would take action. You, on the other hand, already had a plan to get him back. I'll make the master angry with him, the perfect plan. You thought diabolically. Whatever his plan was, you knew yours would get to him. And you loved it.

Reader pov

As I cleaned, I waited for Sebastian to do his worst. Not paying attention, I knocked a cup off a table, catching it just before it shattered. When I stood up, Sebastian was waiting in front of me.
"Kitten, I've warned you countless times. I suppose I'll have to give you some form of punishment." Expecting extra chores or ridicule, I made a face, waiting to hear his play. But I didn't expect my wrists to suddenly be pinned above my head, Sebastian pushing me against the wall. That look was back in his eyes, the hungry glare.

"You really should heed my warnings, kitten." He whispered the nickname in my ear, before biting the lobe gently. I gasped and flushed a bright red, thrown off by this new behavior.

"Wh-what are you doing Sebastian?" I tried to speak confidently, but ended up barely breathing the words.

"Punishing my kitten, she's been bad." He smirked again, and let his lips brush my cheek before quietly saying, "I think that's enough for today, your move, (yn)." Sebastian stepped back, and walked down the hall. I slid to the floor, pressing my hands to my hot cheeks. What just happened?