One Hell Of A Party Planner

3rd Person pov

Once Sebastian had put you safely in bed, injuries treated, he could relax. Giving a small sigh, he shook his head at the innocent looking girl.

She only looks so peaceful in sleep, if I didn't know her I'd say she was a fine lady. But, she's a menace. Somehow I don't mind.. He thought contentedly.

Closing the door and walking down the hall, he made his way to Ciel.

"You called, my Lord?" He said in a dutiful voice. Taking a moment to look up, Ciel replied with his usual attitude.

"Yes, now I want this done quickly. when she is recovered fully, I want a party for (yn). She hasn't experienced much like this, and I think it would lift her spirits. A welcome home of sorts." Ciel broke eye contact, as if embarrassed to be nice. Smirking and bowing deeply, Sebastian left the room.

As soon as he closed the door, his smirk widened. He rushed to the drawing room, pulling out sheets of paper. Writing invitations, making a menu, deciding on decorations, Sebastian was in overdrive. He wanted it to be perfect. Something fit for a girl like you.

Waking up, you splashed your face with water, looking at your bruises in the mirror. Turning away, you decided to bathe, then sleep again. It had been a long day..

I apologize if you're a male reader, I've been using feminine pronouns. Sorry! ¯\_('-')_/¯