One Hell Of A Demon

3rd Person pov

As you made your way to Ciel's study, you thought about the possibilities. What is his secret? He can't be human.. So what is he? You thought worriedly. You slowed your pace, almost avoiding the answer. Did you really want to know? Shaking the feeling off, you squared your shoulders and knocked on the door.

Ciel's pov (dun dun duuuuuun :P)

I heard a knock on my door. Who is it this time. Those idiots are always getting into trouble, is it them? I wondered.

"Come in and make it quick." I irritatedly responded. The newer maid, (yn), entered cautiously.

"Very sorry to bother you master, but I have a question, and I was told you know the answer." She had a shy voice, as if the question was embarassing.

"Go on, ask. If I see fit I shall answer." I see no reason why she should hesitate, I'm busy.

"Well, um.." She gave a small sigh, then took a deep breath. "I know Sebastian isn't human, so what is he? Does it have to do with you?" I was shocked for a moment. None of the other servants ever questioned Sebastian. What a bold girl, and smarter than she looks. I'll have to call Sebastian, it's more easily shown than told. I decided.

"Sebastian," I called, sliding off the eyepatch. "This is an order. Come here, and show (yn) what you really are." Now she will know, will she be afraid? Sebastian had entered the room before I even finished speaking.

His voice was low and menacing. "Yes, my lord." Sebastian slowly removed his glove, eyes glowing magenta. I brushed the bangs out of my face, revealing my mark as well.

"I am a demon, Miss (yn). The day Ciel made a contract with me, the seal was made. I will serve him as his Butler, until the day his revenge is complete, when I shall take his soul." His dark explanation left the poor girl silent. For some reason though, I saw no terror in her eyes. Bracing herself, she stepped forward, fearless.

"I suspected just as much, after all, I did give you that nickname. But no, master, I am not afraid. Call me crazy, but I feel like a part of me already knew. He has the contract, there's no danger, so there's no fear." I glanced over to Sebastian, he looked just as shocked as I. There was a new emotion too, deep in his eyes. But I didn't have time to analyze it.

"Now you know, but it is a grave secret. Keep it with your life. Do you understand?" Would she want to tell anyone?

"Yes, my lord." She mocked Sebastian, a smirk growing on her features. Are you really fearless, or do you have a death wish? I wondered about her.

♡♡ Ohmygod! I just looked at the details on this story, 100+ reads!!!! I would just like to thank all of you. This is my first story, and I hope it will only get better from here!! The happiness I feel is probably a little much, but whatever man you guys made my week! Also, if you ever think you have an idea or want to just say hi, feel free to message me at any time. I will always answer, promise. YOU PROBABLY READ NONE OF THAT SO ILL STOP NOW

- Author-chan \(○^ω^○)/