One Hell Of A Creep

**Warning again**

Reader pov

Waking up after sobbing myself to sleep, I could speak softly. A more sober Aric brought me water and bread. Unclasping one chain, he freed my dominant hand to eat. Gulping down water when he looked away, I threw the bread and cup at him. He whipped back around to be greeted by a venomous glare.

"Let.. Me. Go..." I croaked, much to the displeasure of my vocal cords. Glaring back my captor looked pissed.

"WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME?! I WAS SO GOOD TO YOU BEFORE! THEN YOU RAN, UNGRATEFUL WENCH! YOULL BE PUNISHED! ILL MAKE YOU MINE FOREVER!" He screamed with a fiery rage, making me shrink back.

No, I won't look scared. Be brave..

"You were never kind.." I said in my gravelly voice.
"If I made one little mistake you locked me down here alone for the rest of the day, with nothing. So cruel, so heartless. Yet you claim to love.." I trailed off for a moment.
"This love, you say, it's a lie." I spat.
"I know love. Love is smiling when you see someone. Making them happy, and being happy with that. If you really loved me, you'd let me be free. You're infatuated, like a child. Love is being together when you want to be, time apart is necessary as well. You speak of captivity, but love, is freedom.." My voice became clearer with every word, his face became redder.
"I know love! You know nothi-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" His voice had pure hatred in it. I told you. I thought to myself.

"Since I'm so cruel, let's see how long you'll go. You refuse it anyway, so no more food, no more water. Let's see how many days till you beg." His grin returns as he leaves. I muttered after him;

"I will never give in to you. I'd rather die."