One Hell Of A Manor

Reader pov

I sat silently across from the boy, now known as Ciel, and his Butler. Ciel was staring out the window with a blank look, but the butler.. He was giving me a predatory look. I blinked quickly and the look had vanished. Blaming it on the stress of running away, I looked out the window.

A large manor towered above my gaze, and I had to stop my jaw from dropping. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor, miss.. What is your name, I never asked." Ciel glanced over with a curious look.

"I'm so sorry how rude of me!" I exclaimed. "My name is (your name), (yn) (last name)" I felt my cheeks heat in slight embarrassment. I hadn't even told them my name.. Quickly I hurried up the front steps, staying a respectful distance behind my new master.

"Sebastian, (yn), I'll be in my office. Sebastian take her on a tour of the manor, and tell her what to do." So Sebastian is the butler's name.

"Of course, my lord" Sebastian replied with a cold smirk. I followed him down hall after hall, listening to the drone of information. What exactly is my job here?

"In case you're wondering, your duties will be cleaning and attending any other tasks the master gives you." He said pointedly. Mind reader! How did he know? Coincidence?

"That is exactly what I was going to ask, how did you.." I trailed off unexpectedly. This would sound silly.

"Miss (yn), I am simply one hell of a butler. That's all you need to know." Sebastian's words were innocent enough, but his tone sent shivers down my back. What is he hiding?