One Hell Of A Jerk

Previously:

I tripped. No..

Reader pov

Finding my voice again, I screamed for what seemed to be an impossibly long amount of time. When my voice finally cut out, the dark figure drew closer. I sobbed silently, fearing the worst. I tried to speak with my broken voice.

"Please.." I rasped, choking on my sobs. "Please don't take me back there. I'll do anything, let me stay, please.." I broke down once more, shrinking back.

"I didn't think this would terrify you so much. I feel rather sorry for you. Though I suppose this is sufficient payback." That voice, it's..

"Sebastian!" I managed to croak, smiling through my tears. Jumping up, I wrapped my arms around him.

"You hellish son of a [beep]!! What the [edited] were you thinking?! Look I'm so mad at you right now.. But I'm also happy it's you, and not.. Him... Do that again and I'll rip out your throat. But for the moment, I'm so happy it's just you, you [banned]."

[censoring] by author-chan

3rd Person pov

Sebastian was shocked. He hadn't meant to terrify you so badly. Just give you a scare for revenge. He had felt the absolute fear in your soul, and if had felt wrong. He didn't like your fear, but he didn't know why. Hugging you back, he picked you up, and carried you to your room.

"I think that's enough running for one day, dont you agree?" Sebastian tried to joke.

"Did the all powerful, scary, so called demon just try to cheer me up?" (yn) giggled. Sebastian looked away.

"You were terrified out of your wits, it's my apology, in a way." Sebastian turned away to leave.

"Well, you're forgiven.. I guess." (yn) yawned before falling asleep. Sebastian felt a small bit of relief, he was forgiven. But why was it so important?