One Hell Of A Relationship?

3rd Person pov

You were still pondering the relationship between you and Sebastian. Were you a couple or a passing fling? I hope to god it isn't the second one. You thought worriedly.

Sebastian in the meantime was thinking about you as well. Your beautiful eyes, soft shining hair, heart stopping smile.. He tended chores in a daze, not knowing what to do with this emotion. Being a demon he wasn't sure how to react. A part of him was terrified.

Your pov

I should go see if he's finished with his chores. I thought; maybe we could spend time together, maybe find out his feelings.. I have a brilliant plan to find his feelings, but first I have to go the simple route. Asking.

Finding him on a shaded garden bench, I sat by his side, leaving a slight, painful space. Deep breath.

"Hey demon, do you know what feelings are?" My heart pounded in anticipation. He looked deep in thought.

"I don't understand them, they confuse me. When I feel them I'm not sure what they are, or what to do." great.. Time for my brilliant plot.

"If you felt one extremely strong, and I told you what it was, would you know?" the foundation of plan b could crumble at this question..

"Yes, then I may understand. Possibly." he resumed daydreaming, unconsciously moving closer to me.

Plan b in motion, mission: find the demons heart.