One Hell Of A Temper

Reader pov

After yesterday, I've been trying very hard to stay away from Sebastian. I don't know what to think about it. I'll try to just forget it, it's time for revenge.

I got the incoming letters, and found one from the queen. After opening it to make sure it wasn't too important, I layed the open letter in the middle of the stack. I then put it in Sebastian's room.

The next day, the master told Sebastian to go into town, an errand of sorts. I took all the ink so he had to get more. My plan is working perfectly.

"Master, I haven't seen any letters the past two days. Could Sebastian have gotten them?" I asked innocently.

Ciel looked puzzled. "I wouldn't think so, he hasn't given me any."

"Could they be in his study?" I questioned, all according to plan.

"Check for me." Ciel commanded. I nodded before running to his room, and collecting the letters.

"Here you are, master." I said, trying not to grin. As he came upon the open letter, he looked furious.

"Sebastian.." he spoke in a dangerously low voice. The butler suddenly appeared at the door, ink in hand.

"You called, my lord?" He said in his usual monotone. Slamming the letter on the desk, Ciel screamed;

"What the hell is this?!" Seeing the letter, Sebastian looks at me, a sudden realization apparent.

Trying to hold his composure, Sebastian replied.
"Terribly sorry master, I had heard of a new threat via letters and thought I should check." An obvious lie. Pondering for a moment, Ciel glared.

"Bullcrap. I expect you to make it up to me somehow. And make it good." He was angry. Perfect. Sebastian was silently fuming. I was dead, but it was worth it.