One Hell Of A Dance

Your pov

Hmm? Who would ask me for a dance? Looking up I saw the glowing eyes of a demon. Of course.

"I would be honored my bad sir." my accent was ridiculously overexaggerated and I gave a clumsy wink. Chuckling, Sebastian took my hand and led me to the center of the room.

"For once in your life you look like a lady, dear (yn)." He smirked rising from a bow.

"I thought my name was kitten." I felt almost dissapointed that he called me so formally, but I curtsied and we began to dance.

"Terribly sorry, but I didn't want anyone to hear my special nickname for you, kitten." He purred the name into my ear and a slight shiver went down my spine.

"Is my kitten cold? She shivers when I speak." that damned demon..

"No, I'm fine demon. Just happy to be dancing with you." My voice was low and seductive, causing a confused look to shadow Sebastian's normal cold demeanor. Now it's my turn.

"I beg your pardon?" His voice cracked slightly. Muahahah.

"Isn't it nice to be so close? Any closer and you could hardly tell we were separate people." My sultry voice was getting to him. His blush was bright red. But he just smirked and twirled me, tipping me back on the last note of the music.

"Indeed," his lips are so close to mine, I can feel his words. No stop what are you thinking? But I didn't move away.
"so very.. very... close...." his voice trailed off and our lips met.

A whirlwind of emotions made my heart pound fast. Me, Sebastian, kissing.. And I didn't want it to end. An eternity passed in those seconds, but the moment finally broke; our lips parting, eyes opening. Leaning up from the dip, we stood close, not breaking eye contact, still wondering what just happened. Only one clear thought made it through my brain.

I kissed Sebastian..

And I loved it.