One Hell Of A Secret

3rd Person pov

You hadn't stopped thinking about Sebastian's warning last week, it had worried you. What did he mean, lovely anger? You wondered, annoyed by his statement. You were convinced he found your anger amusing. Damn him. You thought, pissed again.

Suddenly, you felt a slight breeze behind you.
"Thinking of me? I see your expression. You're not fond of me are you." Sebastian said with a sarcastic sad look.

"Like you give a damn!" you replied hotly.

You blinked, and he was suddenly close to your face. "Remember my warning, you wouldn't want to tempt a demon, would you?" He said with a dark look. Demon? As if, what a stupid joke. You did wonder though, was that his secret?

"A joke of course" he continued "but a warning nonetheless."

"Yes I know, stop screwing up, do your work, don't complain, etcetera etcetera. You give me that line daily Sebastian." You over enunciated his name, practically spitting it.

"Your spite does nothing but coerce me, kitten." Sebastian copied your tone of voice, giving you a new mock name. I could kill him. You thought of a million different ways to be rid of him. In the end, you just sighed and continued your work, ignoring Sebastian.

"Silent treatment? I see. Then let the games begin." He lowered his voice slightly. You had a feeling this wasn't just a silly game, and you knew you would regret it.