One Hell Of An Escape

**warning**

Reader pov

I felt something different today. Like I wouldn't be here much longer. Assuming it was just the last of my hopes, I quickly dismissed the feeling. Thumping down the stairs, Aric returned once more, intent on mocking his captive. His captive, of course, being me.

"Hello beautiful, it's amazing how you still look so pretty even in all this." He rubbed his hands together. "I just love watching you slowly break dear. Soon you'll be obedient and you can be a maid again." He clapped gleefully, like a spoiled child, licking his lips. I shuddered.

"I will never break. You will never win. I will get out, and I will kill you." I spoke with my jaw clenched, hissing through my teeth.

"Ooh feisty. We shall see how long that goes for you. I'm sure soon enough you will fall." He mocked my hiss, smirking. His expression suddenly changed, and he slapped me, hard. When he went to repeat this gesture, a gloved hand swiftly caught his wrist.

"Now now, hitting a lady, how awful of you." Tears of joy ran down my face as I heard Sebastian's voice. He took a moment to smile at me before turning his attention back to my captor.

"Aric Ealdwine, am I correct? You've become a burden on this world. You've caused (yn), myself, and my Master pain. Directly or otherwise. Now, you'll pay." Giving a cold disgusted glare, Sebastian threw him into a wall. A cracking sound echoed through the room, and Aric fell. Dead.

Rushing over to me, Sebastian broke the chains and scooped me up, holding me close. He then softly spoke three words I'd never have thought Sebastian would ever say.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"I'm so sorry.."

Sorry I trolled you lol. One day Bassy, one day. I already said it wasn't today though!! Love ya don't kill me.

- Author-chan \(○^ω^○)/