One Hell Of A Christmas

Sebbys pov :3 :3

I woke up, yawning and blinking as the world slowly came into focus.

Wait.

Waking.

I slept.

How long has it been?

What the hell..

I look around, muttering and glaring. A presence by my side stirs, holding me closer and yawning quietly. As I look down, last night floods my mind, and I pull her towards me.

When will I recognize this feeling..?

Your pov

I felt him hold me close as I woke, and I smiled into his jacket. Stretching, a small moan escaped me as my muscles protested this movement. I squeaked as my wrists were suddenly pinned. Sebastians face hovered above mine, and my face reddened.

"Don't make such sounds in a demons room, especially with the doors closed, kitten." I stuttered helplessly before he got up as if nothing happened. I lay there, gasping for air, as he walked towards the door.

"Oh, and Merry Christmas." My heart raced even faster now. It was Christmas, and I get to spend it with all my favorite people.. And demon.

3rd Person pov

Dressing in a festive (Christmas color, or Whatevs) gown, you pinned up your (hair length) locks and added some final touches. Looking in the mirror, you smiled. Today, will be the best Christmas ever.. You thought jubilantly.

Dashing down the stairs, you found Ciel sitting in a lounge whilst his fiance hopped about excitedly. He sighed softly, but the happiness in his eyes shined lightly. Sebastian was smirking at his decorations, and eyeing the gifts placed beneath the massive pine. Tapping his shoulder, you smile, waiting to see his reaction.

As Sebastian turned, his mouth hung open. The lovely (c/c) gown complimented you beautifully, and the sparkle of your eyes captured his every breath. His heart already practically stopped at your appearance.. But now.. He was enchanted. Your very presence lifted him, and his typically pale cheeks were a fluorescent red. Giggling, you lift a hand to gently close his mouth. Taking his hand, you sit together as everyone opens gifts.

Your pov

By the time the gifts were all unwrapped, lunch and tea had passed; Ciel and Lizzy asleep amongst the torn paper. The other servants had gone to town, taking a day to enjoy the soft snowfall. Its just me and Sebastian this evening. Taking a breath, I held out his gift, the little black box shining softly in the candlelight.

"I got you something.. It's small, but I tried." My voice wavered slightly as I looked away shyly. I felt a gloved hand take the box, and I watched, heart pounding, as he opened it. He smiled slowly as he took his gift from the box, eyes gleaming.

"I love it kitten, it reminds me of you.." He trailed off, holding it tenderly.

It was a small necklace, black cord, with a small silver cat figure. The cat had engraved in its back, a small pentagram. I had been thinking about it forever, and finally I got one for him.

"You like it?" I asked shyly, cheeks flushed. He put it around his neck and held me.

"It's my second favorite thing in my possession." I felt confused.. Second? Disappointment flooded through me, until..

"Second to you of course, kitten." My heart raced back to life, I felt fire lick my face as I blushed heavily. He let go, to take a small parcel from his coat.

"For you." He simply stated, looking into my eyes. I looked at the little silver box, wondering what he could've gotten me. A ring. A small, silver ring, just my size. It had a little design, and as I looked closer, it was a ravens feather. He slipped it onto my right hand, and grinned.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." I squeaked as he held me on his lap, I had never blushed so many times in one day. Leaning back with a sigh, I snuggled into him.

Best..
Christmas..
Ever...