Chapter 19

Skylar

"Baby stopppp..." Sanai whined as I ran my hands up and down her butt. It was the middle of the night and I couldn't help myself. "Let me sleeeeep, daddy."

She messed up calling me that. I slipped my hands into the back of her underwear and grabbed two handfuls of her soft, juicy flesh I pushed her panties down below her booty.. Sanai then moved her head from off my chest and buried her face into the side of my neck. As I continued to grab and rub on her body I felt her suck and place soft tongue-filled kisses on my neck.

"You better stop it girl." I warned. She bit me in response causing me to smack her on her thighs. She jumped, spreading her legs and making her panties lower to her ankles. I helped her by kicking them off.

I was surprised that she let me do that. She was practically naked because now all she had I was a sports bra.

I put hands behind her knees and pulled her up a little further. It spread her legs wide enough so that I could feel the dampness of her core on my abs as her tits smothered my face.

"You're so fucking wet." I whispered, biting her near her nipple.

"Babyyyyy." She whined, fully sitting up.

"What?" I asked looking up at her. I moved and sat up so that she could straddle me.

She looked down at me and placed her hands on my chest before leaning down and kissing me. I tangled my hands in her hair and pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss.

"You're so rough." She said, biting down on her bottom lip as she stared at me lustfully.

"I knew yo ass was a freak." I smirked, smacking her butt this time.

"So what you gone do about it?" She teased, grinding on me.

"Sanai don't play with me."

"Whose playing?" She questioned.

I stared at her. I didn't want to take her full virginity right now but I didn't want to let off with some bs fingering. It's my fault she horny right now anyway.

I wrapped my arms around her body and flipped us over. I sat up on my knees and stared at her. She looked so sexy man. I loved her so much that I felt no she in what I was about to do next.

I spread her legs as wide as she could handle.....

And dove in😏

Sanai

I woke up to Skylar laying on my thighs. I caressed his curls. Daddy put me to sleep last night.

I moved from under him carefully. I laced kisses on his bare chest and slid my hand inside his shorts. He was hard as a rock.

"Baby wake up." I said softly.

He shifted and groaned. "Wassup ma?"

He looked so sexy. I knew he was tired. He put his hand on top of mine and guided it up and down.

"Damnnn." he moaned as his breathing picked up. In no time I felt a warm fluid cover my hand. It was a lot. He needed that.

I kissed him instinctively before I realized where his mouth was last night.

"Imma take a shower and go get breakfast." I told him softly with a smile.

*************************
Tried something new...how did I do?