Epilogue Part 2

Sanai

Tell me where you wanna go

Tell me what you wanna do

Baby, just be comfortable

I'll be right here next to you

Ha, look

Hey shawty what it do, what's happenin'?

Peep the way you move I can tell you make it happen

I see you walking around like your feet don't hurt

Shawty just cold like the heat don't work

She independent, you be ballin' on the budget

She ridin' in the fly's all the real niggas love it

Money making mission she just steady chasin' duckets

Shawty, she ain't playin' she just ballin', Denver Nugget

G5 fly, lord oh ma

Can't help to stare, everytime you walk by

You got thang for a nigga I can see it in your eye

What I gotta do for a piece of a pie

Tell me you feelin' alright

I'm tryna get with you tonight

I'm with all the shit that you like

Tell me where you wanna go

Tell me what you wanna do

Baby, just be comfortable

I'll be right here next to you

Baby, just be comfortable

Tell me what you wanna do

Baby, just be comfortable

I'll be right here next to you

I smiled from ear to ear as Skylar performed Comfortable by KCamp for me. I was smiling so hard that my face wasn't was hurting. While other reception attendees may have thought Skylar was performing for the laughs, I knew better. He meant every word. He constantly tells me that I'm so independent that I can do without him. While that is true, I'd rather have my baby in my life.

After his performance he asked me to come up and dance with him.

"You didn't know a nigga could get off like that did ya?" He asked with a smirk as he rested his hands on my hips. We fell into a slow-paced two-step.

"Boy please. I will never forget your knock-off August Alsina performance." I giggled.

"Knockoff? You a hater, man." He huffed.

"I'm yo number one hater." I said before I pecked him softly on the lips.

"I'd rather have you as a hater than all them other people in the world."

"Why you say that?" I asked with concern.

"Nothing big. I'm just catching flack for getting married so young. People saying that you gon be a distraction. They saying that you gon be pregnant in no time. Talking about you gon cause drama with the groupies...." I stopped him before he could go any further by placing a finger to his lips.

He let out a sigh.

"What did Steph and Ayesha say?" I asked him.

"The only people hating on our marriage are people that are jealous."

"Exactly. And Drake said that jealousy is love and hate at the same time. They love what we got and they hate the fact that they don't have it. People can say what they want about us but we know it's different strokes for different folks. This works for us and that's all that matters. If I get pregnant, it's not the end of the world. We're gonna be alright Skylar. Don't worry about what everybody else is saying because its only gon stress you out and mess up your game."

"You've always known exactly what to say." He said with a grin.

"What can I say? It's a gift." I smiled.

Instead of responding he just kissed me on the lips.

"So what you gon do while I'm at training camp?"

"Well I've been meaning to tell you that I got accepted into San Francisco State."

"For real, ma?" He said, cheesing.

"Yup. I got the letter last week. I start in the Spring. So I'll be using this time to prepare myself. Get everything settled so that I can focus and graduate."

"You know I'm gon be here to support you every step of the way. I still feel bad because my drama got you kicked out in the first place." He said, casting his eyes downward.

"Don't feel bad baby. Everything happens for a reason." I said, lifting his chin and locking eyes. "And plus, I don't think we woulda realized how much we needed each other until we were without each other."

"True." He nodded.

"That little trial was a test. Bigger things have yet to surface. We aint seen nothing yet."

"What you mean? What's worse than a psychotic groupie?" He asked.

"I don't know. But we'll find out, won't we?"

*************************************************************************

And Scene! Skylar and Sanai will see ya'll at the finale of the Banks-Jackson Saga! Its going to be titled, Through it All.  Until then prepare yourself for Colorless Love.