Chapter Eight

I leaned against the wall covering my mouth with my hand to stop myself from crying out as I tried to recollect myself but a flashback of the last time this happened came at me and I couldn’t stop the sob that ripped through me as I ran straight to my room slamming the door and lying down on my bed to face the wall as I cried silently.

Jordan’s POV:

I woke up and stretched looking around the empty living room and listening out for any noise from the rest of the house but it was quiet so I just sat up and rubbed my face wiping the sleep out of my eyes when I heard the front door open and two hushed voices saying goodbye to each other and I smiled as I saw Andy shut the door behind her but then frowned a little as she jumped turning around before I heard Aron’s voice and my hands balled into fists. When was he going to be done messing with her? When was this torture going to stop?

I watched her reaction carefully and froze as I saw him press her up against the wall and kiss her but before I could do anything he had pulled away and left. I could do nothing now but watch as my best friend broke all over again and ran up the stairs so I jumped up and stormed out the house catching up with Aron and yanking on his shoulder.

“What the fuck was that?” I shouted at him and his eyes widened as he just shook his head and started backing away. “Yeah that’s it Aron. Run. Run like you always do! You need to leave her alone! You need to pack your bags and get the fuck out of the house! This carries on you’ll be gone from the band too cause we are all so sick of your shit! Don’t even try fixing it this time! She was going to be okay and you always have to ruin things! You’re one twisted son of a bitch!” I yelled at him shoving him back.

He stumbled a little but then glared at me, “I’m not going to fight you Jordan. I don’t have to explain myself to you hell I can’t explain myself to you because I don’t even know what I’m doing! You want me to leave? Fine! I’m gone!” He yelled storming off down the street.

I sighed then turned around and started to go back into the driveway but stopped as I looked up to see Andy in the doorway with a murderous look in her eyes and she shook her head at me and slammed the door in my face so I had to sit there and just wait for someone to get back. That someone happened to be Jorel and Dillon.

“What are you doing out here man?” He smiled walking up to the door and getting his keys out as I stood up and explained what happened. The smile disappeared from his face and just like that the Funny Man had changed to Grumpy Man and he shook his head at me. “Eres un idiota de mierda Jordan. Alright. Let her cool off some more and then I’ll go talk to her.” I nodded and went back to laying on the couch and letting sleep take over again.