Chapter 50

A/N: Q: What was your first record album or who did you see live for your first concert? (Mary Cipriani)

A: I can't actually remember my first album. It's a photo finish between Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest Hits (but that's not really an album), Nirvana's Nevermind, and Definitely Maybe, by Oasis. First gig: I'm pretty sure it was to see this old dance/pop act called "Corona" who had a big hit in the '90s called "Baby Baby". I was fourteen and there was a girl there who I was crazy about, and - at the time - it was absolutely unspeakably awesome.

Q: What was your favorite childhood toy or game? (Mary Rath) 

A: Games: British Bulldogs. Sardines. 40-40. 

Toy: I had a hand-made, cotton-skinned pig about the size of my hand. He was just called "pig".

~Treasures And Memories Of The Past.~

                                          TOM’S POV:

”SMIIIILEEEE!” I heard a woman’s voice squeaking and then a white light. “Come on ladies! I brought donuts!” The voice said and that white light followed again.

”For the love of God…” I mumbled and got up still sleepy to see what was going on. That awful white light blinded me once more. “Tom, cover yourself you have a lady in the house!” I heard Emma’s voice telling me before she threw at me my uniform’s bottom.

”What are you doing here…?” I had the chance to tell her before I fall back.

”Already told you brother! I brought breakfast!” Emma answered from the other side of the room as she was taking pictures. “Ah! You both look adorable!” My baby sister squeaked.

    Slowly I turned my head and look at the other side of the bed. Henry was still sleeping.

”What time is it?” I asked her confused as I had lost the track of time.

”It’s… seven thirty!”

”Were you drinking coffees last night…? Come here and sleep…” I commanded her and turned over, back to my side of the bed.

    Emma took off her shoes and her jacket and came on the bed with us, after she closed the curtains to make more darkness in my bedroom. Henry was so lucky he hadn’t understood a thing of what had just happened, he was in really deep sleep.

”Are you mad with me brother?” Emma asked me and I opened a bit my eyes.

”No… I just thought you were a paparazzi or something…” I replied to her as I got more comfortable in my bed.

”He looks adorable Tom…” I heard my sister’s voice after a while.

”I know… now go back to sleep… you’ll have all time to talk to him later.” I informed her and opened my eyes just to see her closing hers.

~*~      

”Chocolate…”

”You are very pretty.” Henry said to Emma and looked at her.

”Oh, thank you! You are very handsome too.” Emma replied to him while her cheeks turned a bit pink.

”Chocolate!”

”What is wrong with you?!” Emma asked me as she turned her head and saw me looking at a huge donut full of chocolate on my plate.

”Soooo… muuuch… chocoooolate!!” I said out of breath and felt my eyes opening wide when I took it off the plate.

”Is he alright?” Henry asked her scared.

”That’s what the doctors say sweetie… So, Henry how old are you?”