24. Apologies

--Dan's Pov--

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I opened my door and barged in. Phil sat at the couch staring at me. "Well?" he asked concern in his eyes. "Nothing." I said walking up to my room and sitting on the piano bench. My finger pressed down gently on the keys. Music made me lose reality. I played Intruder repeatedly. Christmas was just around the corner. I stopped playing the keys and thought about my Christmas wish. I prayed to every god and superhero i could think of to make my wish come true. "Dan what are you doing?" Phil said with a confused look on his face. "Thinking about what I want for Christmas." "I want a giant totoro plushie." Phil stated with an adorable smirk. "I want to go home." "You are home Dan." "No.... I-I want to go to London." "WHAT?" Phil yelled. "We've been waiting for this experience our whole lives Dan." "We both have paid so much money for this trip and pay for this apartment." Phil said shaking his head disappointedly. "I ALMOST KILLED HER THEN SHE WAS OKAY. SHE LOVED ME AND I FUCKED UP. I CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING NOW! I WANT TO GO." "I don't care if you don't want to leave I'll keep in touch but I'm leaving."

--Phil's Pov--
I stood in Dan's room. My jaw dropped. My best friend was moving out of our apartment. "Phil close your mouth you'll catch flies." Dan sighed. "I have no purpose here." He looked at the framed picture of R/N and himself in front of Vidcon. She placed a kiss on his cheek in the picture. He was blushing as red as a rose. Dan slammed the frame in his suitcase. "You're really leaving?" I said with tears in my eyes. "Phil..... You're my best friend, I really will miss you." "When?" I asked. "Thirty minutes." Dan replied calmly. "When did you plan this?" I asked shocked. "I've scheduled a plane this month at least three times." Dan sighed pausing his packing. "Why three times?" "R/N." He said with a single tear sliding down his cheek. "Dan you can't leave." "I already am."

A/N- sorry for not updating sooner I have been getting ready for school and my writing and updates will be spaced out because of school and homework!