THANK YOU

First off, wattpad is glitching and put chapter thirty one after chapter twenty nine so basically swapped the last two chapters places and I don't know how to fix it. I'm sorry, I hope it wasn't too confusing.

Guys, you have no idea how much it means that you like this story. I actually put a lot more effort into this story than any pervious stories (that I've deleted oops) and it's really made people like this more.

This story has over 7k views, 900 votes and 900 comments now and it makes me so so so so happy.

So I just wanna say thank you to each and every one who read this, especially the ones who stuck with me and my weird updating and crappy short chapters from the very beginning. I'll point some people out, in hopes to make them happy for a minute or two.

@CountinStarsAndScars (if I didn't get your user right, I think your name is Jayy or something. anyway you know that I'm talking about you) THANK YOU. I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE START AND YOU ACTUALLY STUCK TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT STORY. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY.

Myloveforkellic DUDE YOU ARE SO AMAZING I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND YOUR COMMENTS WERE THE MOST HILARIOUS THINGS I COULDNT EVEN. I LOVE YA MAN.

fuentesarms dude your comments on my first few chapters motivated me the most because I felt like they were kind of shitty and I was seriously about to delete this story. But thanks to your comments I realized that people actually kind of enjoyed what I wrote so I kept going. Thank you you're gr10

I don't know if you know this, but comments are so much more motivating than any vote or read because it just seems like people appreciate the story enough to actually type out their thoughts and let me know what they think about it and it just means a lot to me. I might not reply a lot but I read each and every single comment on this book -- I'm serious.

I gained an OC along the way and met some really fucking rad people and found a really effective way to indirectly let out some stuff that's going on in my head and just feel better. I'm really enthusiastic about writing 99% of the time, and whenever I'm not, I still do for you guys because if you enjoy it, I enjoy it.

I love all of you so so much.

I'll be doing some editing the next couple of days & then start working on the sequel, but I promise it won't be long. I just need a cover a title and a first chapter basically. If anyone's good at making covers, please comment, because I fucking suck at it and I hate these group threads and shit they confuse me.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!11!1!1

Would you like the sequel to be mostly in Kellin's pov like in this book, or Vic's pov bc I can't decide ugh

I love yall so much I have to say it again